Order of the Stick

Not dramatic enough, IMO. I suspect he will die doing something virtuous and self-sacrificing along with a monolog explaining how much he hates doing it :) I imagine some aerial NPC will intervene in the next scene, or else perhaps he’ll just fall into a convenient assassin’s creed haystack (or snowbank as the case may be.)

That would be perfect, wouldn’t it? We’ll see.

“Beware of the Leopard”.

The title’s “Plan B” now, so either Rich changed it or you’re making a joke about Belkar’s somewhat changed personality of late.

Plan B makes a lot more sense, I was actually wondering where the leopard would come into it while I read that comic. LOL.

I was just trying to make a joke about how some of the behind-the-scenes decisions reminded me of something in The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy, without spoiling the comic, mind.

That’s a good reference, but one I wouldn’t have tumbled to without the link despite having reread the series within the last year. You’re too subtle for us, conVurt. The curse of genius, I suppose.

So will the OOTS world end in #1000? We’re getting awfully close

“That was not the stirring defense of the sanctity of life I’d been hoping for.”

It would be amusing if they were forced to intentionally destroy the gate to prevent the gods from destroying the world. Perhaps an alliance with Redcloak would be in order.

OOTS #999: The Vote in Gods’ Eye

Now that is a good punny title.

That’s such an excellent title, I wonder if this entire story line wasn’t building up to that one idea he had years ago for this specific title. :)

Anyone else sensing an upcoming Banjo appearance?

Elan’s been conspicuously absent from the temple shenanigans so far. It’s possible, and it would be both hilarious and appropriate if Banjo became the tie-breaker.

Yeah, but mostly because it’s a Wednesday.

Hel Polls for Thee

That last frame is pretty badass. Worthy of comic #1000, I’d say.

Oh my. It is ON!

Dur-Khaaaaaaaan!

Heh I came to this thread to post exactly that. Since you’ve got it covered I’ll have to settle for a “What he said!”