Order of the Stick

I know we all want the current story to get some traction, but damn I love that page.

Scruffy is my hero

Yeah, some kinds of story diversions are fun, others seem like filler. This was one of the fun ones.

Agreed.

I do love those little asides on creative RPG problem solving. I would never have thought of intentionally failing a spell scroll casting in order to get help.

It’s a brilliant move, and I can just imagine the game table conversation - “I take 1” … “Don’t you mean you take 20?” “No.”

“I’m a wizard, Harry!”

gotta follow protocol

Last Call

This is really kind of starting to drag. This has been drawing out for so long, I no longer even remember what the hell anything is about.

The Unbanished Truth

Mark of Distinction

So, Wrecan was the name of a poster on the OOTS forums who used to keep a tally of all the appearances each character had in a strip. He passed away some time ago. Hence the “counting” reference and of course the NPC name. Classy tribute by Rich.

If I remember right, his widow worked out some of the particulars. Very well done, I agree.

So, it looks like Wrecan’s real name (the origin Wrecan that passed away) was Mark. Anyway, it really works on a lot of levels.

Okay. I no longer mind him dragging it out and losing track of things. That’s very sweet.

Grrrarrr!

Ah HAHA! Love it.

Nice.

Banjo conspiracies!