Our WoW server has crashed 72 times today

Yep, in the last hour alone it’s crashed 12 times. I’ve had to run the same path 8 times. In the last 18 hours, it has crashed 72 times, even when there were only 1,000 people on at 5:00 am PST.

Blizzard maintenenace team is fricking pathetic.

You’ve been playing that long a server that crashes that frequently?

Blizzard is pathetic?

Nope, catalogued between me and my guildmates. Thanks for trying to be an ass though. Things were fien until the big “18 hour upgrade”, and now our server crahses all the time.

And Daggerspine has still never had a problem.

Ironically our server is almost the least populated server Blizzard has.

Goodness. Any other servers experiencing similiar issues? 72 does seem a bit excessive.

I hope the people sticking with them through all that get rewarded with a nice stable, lag free experience soon.

and free pack dolls! To say thank you for your patience.

Look, we get it, OK? Do we need a new topic every time someone’s server crashes? Blizzard is clearly boned on this one. Some of the servers are a mess, everyone knows that by now. In fact until the big news story about how WoW is perfect hits I think we’re all just assuming that most of the servers are down right now. We’re also assuming that other people can’t wait to tell us that they don’t have any problems as if that helps. I don’t even know who’s more annoying at this point.

From now on any complaints about the WoW servers (ie “Pointing out the painfully obvious to anyone who’s ever heard of the Internet”) must provide some kind of entertainment value. Like if you made an animated GIF where Boromir tries to catapult the WoW servers into Mount Doom and Gandalf calls him a faggot? That’s hilarious. Do that.

Actually Dethecus is the worst right now and heres your “entertainment” value.

Blizzard’s response: We’re aware the server is rebooting every 10 minutes and our maintenance team is watching it for further analysis. It’s been doing this for 7 days now, but today is the worst. Blizzard has not even done ANYTHING to the server to try and fix it.
How bizarre is that?
Last I knew, when your computer crashes every 10 minutes on its own, it doesn’t magically fix itself over time. Or maybe Blizzard actually believes those IBM self-healing server commercials?

Stop complaining and eat your 48 hours of free play. You know there are kids in Korea that don’t have an MMORPG and all they get every morning is a cold bowl of Starcraft.

Phhht. That’s so 2004 now.

Ironically? Gee, I wonder why it’s the least populated server. Why don’t you just switch to another server?

Ironically? Gee, I wonder why it’s the least populated server. Why don’t you just switch to another server?[/quote]

Well maybe he doesn’t have any reading to catch up on while he’s in line?

Hehe they do now. I think the WoW servers just went live in Korea yesterday.

Ironically? Gee, I wonder why it’s the least populated server. Why don’t you just switch to another server?[/quote]

It’s the least populated because it’s one of the newest. I chose to move from a high population server to this one when it opened up.

“Our maintenance team is watching it for further analysis.” != “Blizzard has not even done ANYTHING to the server to try and fix it.”

[size=2][color=darkblue]Your whining skill has increased to 225[/color][/size]

Thanks hehe, at least I’m able to train one skill while watching the server reboot :lol: