Out of the Park Baseball 19 - The quest for the Perfect Team

In the Silver series currently 1-1. That Chris Sale pickup seems to have made a difference.

Won the Diamond World Series in a sweep!

That’s great! Congratulations!

Yeah I’ve noticed that too. I did put him up very briefly for 110K/135K but right as I did noticed a 99 Bonds that somebody was selling for something like 150K/250K so cancelled the auction until I could think it over a bit more.

Congrats on the Series win!

@pizzaddict and I seem to be trading the division leader spot. It is funny as well that our division includes a team based in Iowa City, which is 30 miles from my team Cedar Rapids, and they are fighting for the top spot as well.

I honestly haven’t looked at my team in a couple weeks. I should check in, maybe I have some points to blow on packs!

Yeah, some weeks I check in maybe once, and others I tend to check them in the evening real quick to just see how they are doing and if they landed a big chunk of points.

Had a 14 run inning that was worth 4k PP yesterday. That was a nice surprise.

Sold my 100 Bonds card for 125K. Time for a spending spree!!!

My gold team stumbled at the end of the season, and finished 81-81 missing the playoffs. My diamond team grabbed a wildcard spot, and my bronze team in ootp20 fell apart at the end of the season and missed the playoffs by 1 game with a 93 win season. We had a team that was completely crap in our division and finished with 42 wins, while the rest of us had 90+. All 3 teams led their divisions for decent chunks of the season, so somewhat disappointing that only 1 made the playoffs. I opened 27 packs between the teams the other day and ended up with pretty much nothing.

@path12 enjoy spending that sweet 160k!

Lost in the wild card game in my first season back in gold, which I’ll take as significant progress. Good luck to everyone in the post season!

Another year winning the division and getting bounced in the first round - but this year I won the first game before losing 3 in a row. Progress!

My diamond team got crushed in the wildcard game 11-1, which is just as well. No way do I want them going into perfect.

Ichiro!

This 8-for-9 game won me 2,000 pp for “Hot Bat.”

Ichiro!

Wow. 8 hits in a game? I don’t think I’ve ever seen that achievement. Crazy! Is that the Bronze Ichiro?

It’s this one.

@Spock my Librarians are in the playoffs along with your New Haven Red Sox in S293. We are in different brackets so if we meet, it’ll be in the World Series! Good luck!

I had that Ichiro for awhile. He is a stud for a Bronze card. I’m not the Red Sox, btw. He is a QT3 guy, but I can’t remember who.

It’s Spock, I tagged him in my post. Thanks.

And I’m out of the Diamond playoffs. Lost the division series in game 5 by a score of 4-3. So close.