Out of the Park Baseball 20 - Make your team Perfecter!

My initial roster was a motley crew, as you’d expect. We had a very rough start to the season, going something like 1-5. Of course, a couple of those games were against stacked teams - teams whose lineups were 100% gold and perfect players (I even saw a Mickey Mantle) so I can’t get upset about losing those. But in the other games it seemed I wasn’t even close. So I spent most of my PP upgrading positions, and for the most part it 's gone well. My team had clawed back to a 10-9 record when I went to bed last night.

The auction house is a mixed bag. I spent most of yesterday trying to snipe upgrades and had fairly good results. It’s pretty addicting. I spent a little time looking for players mentioned in the other thread but there are very few players with name recognition there. And I tried a strategy mentioned in the '19 thread of looking for players in the high 70s who were underpriced, but I think the AH is so new and the pool so small that this strategy won’t yet work. My main issue now is earning more PP since I was spending them as fast as I was earning them, and I’m resisting the urge to purchase more right off the bat.

Does the type of card matter? Fr’instance does a “2019 MLB Live” card imply something that a “Historical All-Star” one doesn’t? Or is it just a way to spice up the cards? Those “MLB Live” cards don’t actually change during the season do they?