Out of the Park Baseball 22: Take Me Out to the (Digital) Ballgame once more!

Had an OK day yesterday. Didn’t get to play in as many tourneys as I’d hoped due to irl stuff, but did get a win in a 16 team and got a 5 pack from that. I’d like my team to do a bit better more often, but I’m generally getting 3 or so rounds into the tourney but crapping out just before the payout rounds. Still, I think I have a pretty strong team with just some adjusting to do. What strategies do yall use? I kind of bounce around between moderate saber and tactician usually.

I ended up pulling away in my PT division. I’m thinking of selling my 100 Candy Cummings card. He’s down a bit from his AH high of nearly 200k, but there are a still a lot of 100 cards that are much cheaper to replace him with and have plenty left to stock up on other positions… He didn’t have the best ERA of my staff, but did go 12-1 so he just wins, Baby!. My ERA leader went a very mediocre 12-12, poor guy.

My card pull luck returned to crappy after pulling Candy earlier this week. I saved up and opened about 30 packs (5 or so gold) this weekend and only got a few gold (most dups) and one BoL. No Negro leagues, no Diamonds, nothing special that I could see. Yuck.