Out of the Park Baseball 22: Take Me Out to the (Digital) Ballgame once more!

Are Future Legend cards valid for OL?

Twitch drops are working OK for me so far.

This is the first time it’s been messed up for me. Looks like I’ll be losing 3 packs I would have had. :(

Hmm, sorry to hear that. :( Not sure what else to suggest. Do you have a PC you could use? I typically watch with both my PC and my phone, just in case.

Ya, I tried both via browser and via the app. Restarted both a few times. Nada.

That’s a real drag. You’re watching the two guys playing a game manually, yes? Not a repeat video? When I first started watching I was watching a rerun, and it took me a few minutes to switch to the live show.

Speaking of the live game: these guys keep pulling up a bullpen screen that I don’t recognize. How do you get that screen?

Ya. It said it was live. I checked a few times to be sure. I got in the stream close to the beginning then got my first drop. After I claimed it the bar stopped increasing. It just sat at 0%. Oh hum

Well, that sucks. It seems to over now. :(

My bar always starts at 26% even after logging out and back in. But when the real progress goes above that number it works correctly.

BTW, I don’t think that Future Legend cards are valid in OL.

It make sense that Future Legends cards wouldn’t count. If I get one, maybe I’ll ask.

In real life, tonight’s 12-inning Red Sox-Rays game was crazy fun! No sport can provide as many twists and turns as baseball.

OK, I signed up for the Unsung Heroes tournament too. May the least bad team win!

My team is led by 63 OVR RHP Judge Nagel, who hurled for the Pirates and Red Sox early in the 20th century. I’m not sure how to download a photo of his card to post here, but I’ll figure it out when I’m more awake.

Great, I’ll root for your team until/unless we meet! What’s your team’s name? I’m the Levittown Librarians, with the randomly assigned “B” logo.

I just did a quick screenshot of the card within the game, didn’t download anything.

On an unrelated note, I had the twitch stream going last night but then shut down the laptop and went to bed without claiming a drop that I’d earned. This morning it was still available for claiming, which I did, and it just showed up in game. So the leeway on claiming is pretty wide.

As in NY?

Nah, I grew up in the Pa. one.

There is a snapshot tourney on Thursday as well, and my team that sold Frisch has enough of them to field a team, so going to try that and the unsung heroes. I’m seeing a lot of unsung heroes pop up in standard pack openings.

Based on the many UH cards I’ve gotten in packed I can safely say they are unsung because they kinda suck.

My team is going to be a mess. Anyone that is near decent defensively, probably sucks at hitting the ball.

Anyone know what happens with those tournaments if they don’t fill up completely? I imagine as it gets closer they will get more teams but right now it is sitting at 15/64.

I was told by someone that the unsung heroes are about 20 Bronzes and the rest are Irons so don’t expect them to be great cards in the first place. After all all you have to do is beat the guys are playing not be really great.

If the tournament is not filled in time I think they wait until it does. But if it comes the start time and there are open slots I suspect people will throw together a team for a chance at winning the prize.

I figure everyone’s team is going to be in the same boat except maybe angered unicorn if he has been mining the data on iron player performance.

My heroes are certainly unsung! I’m not expecting much of them.

I’m a little stuck on missions. I’ve done most of the easy 15-for-gold-pack missions. Some of the remaining ones would cost 3000 PP or so, which doesn’t seem worth it. Likewise, completing the 26-player missions seems awful expensive, given that the reward card can often be bought on the AH for less than the cost of mission ingredients. Maybe I should pause and wait for prices to come down?