Out of the Park Baseball 22: Take Me Out to the (Digital) Ballgame once more!

Sweet! But I remember him mostly for his glove. I hope he has a good infield-range and 3B rating!.

I’ve only received standard packs with challenge mode, but then I haven’t gotten many yet.

Yeah, I should have posted the whole thing (goes to switch out the image). He is a beast defensively. The L10 is 196k, but I think I will keep him.

Nice.

Is he on the team I’m facing this week? :)

Texarkana is the team that pulled him.

Twitch stream started.

A good Twitch stream, too. On Bronze tournaments, ranking catchers right now.

Ah OK, it’s Angered Unicorn. I see why people like him. Fabulous stream.

Wow, I hadn’t realized Live ratings will shift as soon as next Monday. Cards like Arraez may turn silver on us.

Yep, I’m starting to see what non-live cards I can slot in while figuring out the new bronze lives.

Unicorn also suggested altering the pitch-around settings of pitchers who have disparate MOV and CON values. If walk-prone, don’t pitch around; if good control, do pitch around (nibbling at corners). I’m experimenting with it. I didn’t even know OOTP had individual sliders for pitchers! It’s a new thing.

For OL, is there any reason not to sell a Future Legend? Maybe they’ll be needed for missions later? I pulled Future Legend Asa Lacy.

I haven’t messed with sliders much yet, other than setting up some speed demons to steal.

Re: BFF, Quanta has a post in thread saying they are okay with teams that have already opened packs as long as they’ve maintained f2p, so I think I will move one of my OL teams over to BFF and join the group.

I have not read this yet, and not sure it applies to Perfect Team, but it might be worth a look:

https://forums.ootpdevelopments.com/showthread.php?t=327666

Arraez will undoubtedly go to silver. Fletcher probably won’t. Tell the truth I haven’t checked anyone else because if I lose a couple of pitchers here and there it’s not that big a deal.

last year there was a future legend mission that involved collecting all of them. and from what I understand the face of the franchise missions which are linked missions that award a perfect card for each franchise, required future legends also. So unless you really need to sell I would hold on to it.

Thanks for the tip, Charlatan. @tylertoo , that link was useful, thanks for that.

I went ahead and applied for BFF.

One thing I like about PT is that there’s a reason to keep weaker cards, like bronze cards. You don’t just swap them out and forget them forever. Another thing I like is that, at least at the bronze level, there are competing views on what cards are best at some positions. (At some positions, unfortunately, there are clear optimal choices, like SP.) I hope that pattern continues in the silver and higher levels. Limiting player positions should help some.

I’ve started sticking a random team into silver to gather some data from the tournaments.

Minor cosmetic issue: my tourney teams refuse to adopt the logo of their parent team. Will poke around the forums. I don’t see a way to change the logo inside a tourney.

I’ve stopped trying to change my logo and colors for my PT team due to it always reverting. But my tourney teams always have my logo but the colors are never correct. Super annoying.

I believe for tournaments it uses your logo (unless that gets screwed up) but the colors are chosen at random.