Overheard at the corner of Bundy & Olympic

SCENE: Adam Sessler is crossing the street. On the other side of the intersection I am standing behind 2 burly Latino guys, one wearing a Midway shirt.

GUY 1: Hey, there’s that guy.

GUY 2: What guy?

GUY 1: That guy who hosts the video game channel.

GUY 2: Which guy?

GUY 1: The guy in the stripes. He hosts it with Morgan Freeman.

GUY 2: Morgan Freeman hosts a video game channel?

GUY 1: Yeah.

GUY 2: For real?

GUY 1: Yeah. Morgan Freeman is hot.

Priceless.

I wish I could tell you that Adam fought the good fight, and the Sisters let him be. I wish I could tell you that - but cable television is no fairy-tale world. He never said who did it, but we all knew. Things went on like that for awhile - cable television life consists of routine, and then more routine. Every so often, Adam would show up with fresh bruises. The Sisters kept at him - sometimes he was able to fight 'em off, sometimes not. And that’s how it went for Adam - that was his routine. I do believe those first two years were the worst for him, and I also believe that if things had gone on that way, this place would have got the best of him.

That’s great Matt :)

So, this was in SanFran, right? Perhaps they really DID mean Freeman instead of Webb. Maybe they are teh gay?

After work, I walked by Jessica Alba in midtown, NYC yesterday. She was exiting the Fox TV studio building. I overheard myself saying, “damn, she’s hot”.

qv www.overheardinnewyork.com

Not that there’s anything wrong with that!

I work in the News Corp building with the Fox studio, and the most I’ve ever seen has been Alan Colms. Rats!

Funk.

Los Angeles. And judging by the look Guy 2 gave Guy 1 after the Morgan Freeman line, at least one of them was not teh gay.

Probably thinking of Morgan “Harper Valley PTA” Fairchild?

No, I’m pretty sure they’re talking about one of those women on G4 or Tech TV or whatever they are now (they combined, right?). I never watched it, but I remember hearing there was some woman named Morgan on there.