Overwatch - Blizzard's new IP

Anyone been playing around with the new hero, Moira?

I really want to like her but I’m having a devil of a time being productive with her. It seems like all the time when I need to heal someone I will be out of “biotic energy” and then can’t heal. This seems like a huge problem as the thing about being a healer is that damage bursts can be unpredictable and sometimes you can’t heal because you haven’t inflicted enough damage to refill your biotic meter.

I then tried approaching her like Solider 76 – primarily as a DPS and as an off-healer. But her DPS is kinda low so she doesn’t really fill that DPS role very well at all.

The biotic meter refills so slowly on its own that it creates real problems to heal reliably.

In addition, when I’m playing a different healer such as Mercy or Ana and someone else is playing Moira I’m constantly wondering if they even have enough energy to do their job.

Admittedly it’s still early since she has been introduced into the game but right now it seems like she is falling into that no-mans land of not being a very good healer and not being a very good DPS which is a pathway that leads into becoming unplayable as the other heros are much more efficient at their roles.