What Non-Liberals Dislike About Liberalism (restored)

It’s already in your head. Growing. Mutating. Feel it?

Is this part of the new Fortnite Season 5 stuff?

It almost became about Star Trek.

how did you get footage of my colonoscopy?

It is a loose thread. Don’t pull it, for God’s sake.

It was needed to balance things out after the facebook thread got moved to P&R. :)

Wait, did we get snapped? Are we in the soul stone?

I read a good number of posts before figuring out this must be that “what is it conservatives dislike about liberalism” post.

Well, really more of a “what trite and tired strawmen can conservatives posit about liberalism” thread, but I think the intention was better than that.

“I read a good number of posts before figuring out this must be that “what is it conservatives dislike about liberalism” post.”

I remain very sad about the title change. The thread had mutated into a wonderful answer to the original question in a meta way. Made me smile each time at the concept.

Although I am more sad about what was to me at least interesting has ended up not interesting.

I was like, “Oh crap, a new, big thread I hadn’t seen before.” But now I see it was the “what conservatives blah blah,” thread. Which of course I ignored, because I couldn’t give two shits about conservatives.

Well my sub-forum switch was overruled by Stusser, so I will relent and restore the thread title.

Let’s try to preserve this thread for non-judgmental discussion of what non-liberals dislike about liberalism; I feel that was a good thread.

To facilitate this I will start a separate thread about anti-liberal straw-person / false narrative arguments.

I don’t need that thread. What I want is some actual policing of this one. I’m happy to leave that to you, if you agree to do it. I’m sure you’ll be more polite than I am.

Just leave this thread.

No one’s going to look back and raise their fist as the last liberals are eradicated and cry out “If only someone had policed that thread, if only we’d listened to scott and set the conservatives straight when we had the chance!”

You don’t get to set the terms of the discussion, so don’t try to put this off on Sharpe or anyone else like it’s their job. You are allowed to keep arguing for yourself, to my dismay, and that’s where I’m just personally appealing to you to let it go.

You’ve made the thread about you, which at this point is weirdly accurate whether the thread title is what I dislike about liberals or PR posters who can’t control themselves. Well done, I guess.

OK. Here is my policing: YOU do need that other thread. Please go over there and knock yourself out and leave this thread alone.

Hell, I offered to leave the policing to you. If you don’t want that, fair enough.

Neither do you.

That was specifically in response to your ultimatum to Sharpe that if he doesn’t run this thread the way you’d like, you’ll step in.

I then specifically pointed out my request was just a personal appeal to you. I was as clear as I could be.