Path of Exile

Hah and they haven’t even released the new league details yet.

A few things from listening to ZiggyD on stream/watching his video:

• There’s a flask option under the Mastercrafting UI filter. At a glance I think the UI looks good, where you can filter by item type and then prefix/suffix.

• Uniques with Veiled Mods give you choices just like other items. Ziggy thinks the choice is based on the type of item but isn’t 100% certain. Regardless of whether you use an item, unveiling and selecting a veiled mod always gives you the ability to master craft it. One assumes you’ll have to re-discover veiled mods each new league, assuming this all makes it in (but it isn’t league content, rather expansion).

• Lots of questions on how exactly delve is going to work. Ziggy doesn’t know any more than we do. He expects that when you find Nico in the wild, or do a daily, Nico will hand over a bunch of sulfur. Also Chris has said that he’s thinking we’ll get to do 1-3 Incursions when you find a wild Alva. Personally, since master crafting is no longer based on leveling, I hope the new masters appear more frequently than their forsaken counterparts. I like a lot of that content.

• Not sure if favor is present or gone or what.

• Einhar missions send you to an area with multiple beasts to capture and there’s a garuanteed red skull spawn. And yes he goes with you and yes he handles the netting (he also shoots a crossbow).

• The secret to EInhar’s bravery? He does not think!