Path of Exile

Finally hit 90 last night and I’m extremely happy with the way my character turned out. I’m confident that I could comfortably take on guardians and shaper with my current (pretty bad) gear but Uber elder would require some investment.

I wish I had more time to play but with The Division 2 coming out today and Sekiro next week my gaming time is fully reserved for the next few months. And to be honest I’m not too excited about this league in general, having to constantly interrupt my mapping flow to go to some hub isn’t very fun. Contrary to what most people on Reddit seem to be saying I think the league would do well as part of the core experience because lower frequency of these encounter would mean I wouldn’t have to stop mapping so often.

All in all, pretty happy with this patch and I found my new favourite ascendancy (trickster). If next patch really focuses on melee I’ll probably try to find a way to make it work with the new changes rather than going with the standard melee options like slayer, raider or berserker.