Pathfinder - Wrath of the Righteous; A Kingmaker follow-up that supports turn-based gameplay now!

Are all the triggers for ending Acts obvious? Do they give the ‘if you do this, nothing else can be completed’ text?

I’m asking because there was a warning of a pending attack in my current Act, but I still have lots to do and am unsure if this is going to wipe out all the things I’ve left.

Speaking of attacks, is there any way to slow down the display of demon armies on the move? The map jumps somewhere then back to my party with a display note that says ‘demon army approaching’ but I can never see what they wanted to show me because it zips somewhere and back in a fraction of a second. Really annoying.

Have to say, despite all the minor (and some major) complaints and issues, I’m almost 70 hours into the game and still enjoying it. Kingmaker has made me worry a lot over timed events and I’m hoping that I don’t get caught off-guard somewhere along the way.

Btw, anyone use the new Crusade difficulty settings? I’ve dropped mine down right away (to Story) and it told me I would miss out on an achievement (which is okay). It doesn’t make the fights easier, just gives you more troops and resources, and prevents extremely low morale (my morale’s always been maxed out since I started the Crusade, though).