Pathfinder - Wrath of the Righteous; A Kingmaker follow-up that supports turn-based gameplay now!

So far all my builds have been mostly melee, so I thought I’d do a ranged attack build. I’m thinking sohei monk, but I don’t want a horse, so maybe a hunter divine hound at 1st level, and then 10-11 levels of sohei for the flurry of blows and weapon training w/thrown weapons for extra throwing axes per round, especially with ki and haste. But I’m also thinking 20 levels of mutant fighter for the BAB, the fighter feats since such a build would need weapon focus/specialization and all the ranged feats applicable to thrown weapons (and the mutagen wouldn’t hurt). Probably totally cheese the race again with kitsune and the mythic shapeshifter for that +4 boost to all physical attributes. That leaves about 8-9 levels and I was thinking either slayer, inquisitition, or battle scion skald (the latter gives expanded crit multiplier, but not sure if a lawful alignment is a no-go for skalds).

If I’m doing the math right, by 11-12th level that should be 10-11 attacks per round.