Pathfinder - Wrath of the Righteous; A Kingmaker follow-up that supports turn-based gameplay now!

You get this message next to where you get your key, but only after purchasing the bundle.

ATTENTION: We have run out of Steam keys for Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. We are getting more ASAP. We will have Steam keys for you as soon as they are available again!

It’s a bit late getting the message after purchasing it…

Do you think you may have encountered a version of this bug:

We’ve released a fix 2.0.1h for the problem which affected multiple quests. After the 2.0 update, some players reported an issue, that a quest wouldn’t progress, if they had to kill a number of specific enemies, but saved and reloaded the game in the process. This could happen during the Gwerm Family Secrets quest (couldn’t signal to Horgus), in the Tower of Estrod (after killing the cultists and demons), and during the siege of Drezen (not being able to open the final gates). This update fixes this issue and prevents it from happening in other quests. If you’ve encountered this in Gwerm mansion or the Tower of Estrod, exit the location and re-enter again to proceed.

However, if this issue has already happened on your playthrough with a different quest, and you’ve sent us a bug report, we will fix it in the future updates. Or you may load an earlier save, to avoid running into this bug.

Heh, I had no idea MI was a string of different islands, assumed it was just the first map and its set of isles, which was giving me very little XP. The 2nd string got a bit more difficult and I actually made level 19 by the time I was done with it.

Well, now holding ~1.5m gold and still not done with the Midnight Isles, though I only have a few hops left. If there ever was any type of balanced economy in the game, this DLC would chuck that right out the tower window.

I’ve gone from barely 18th to 19.5 level though fighting through this DLC.

My Crusader hit level 20, M8, and can now access lvl 10 Angel spells. Huzzah!!

Anyone try this on Steam Deck post-patch?

500+ hours in this game and I’m still seeing new things for the first time. The amount of content continues to amaze me.

Thinking of going hag witch > demon mythic for my next play through, all nails and biting with a tiefling, but not sure how viable such a build would be.

Any idea why this is happening? I’m a level 5 sorcerer, Draconic Bloodline Red, 5 ranks in Knowledge (Arcana). Still can’t take Dragon Disciple.

It’s bugged. Respec and pick any bloodline other than Red Dragon and it should work. Or so I’ve read. Gold and Brass also get the bonus to fire spells.

That worked, thanks! Figures I picked the one broken option.

Man, I’d forgotten how many demon armies there are to wipe out in Act 5, but I’m not complaining since I enjoy the battles. Nothing like a stack of 1k marksmen led by a level 20 wizard-general to clear out the battlefield.

And in just a little under 39 hours of play time, Father Seraph ascends to the heavens after slaying Deskari in the Abyss. What an amazing game, despite its warts.

This works incredibly well on the Steam Deck, FYI.

So last night I got my Hagbound witch up to level 6, motherless thiefling, so two claws, a bite, and a gore attack per round, but while I thematically like the idea of going Demon mythic with her, I took a closer look at the class progression and it’s only by 12th level she gets an additional attack and the BAB is +6. Which means as a melee build, she’ll stop working by Act 3, simply unable to hit frequenly enough to contribute even with a STR of 28 (enlarged, +4 belt).

So now I’m thinking maybe skald dual-wielding kukris > Demon path?

Heh, my stubbornness is kicking in with this hagbound witch. Re-jiggered her with 2 level dips into scaled monk for some free unarmed combat (which replaces her claws) and boosted AC. Which I’m not sure I like, since at level 6 I’ve lost 3rd level spells and when enlarged she can basically hide behind the main tank (a mutagen fighter merc I hired since I booted Seelah and all other good-aligned companions) and live without the extra 2 pts of AC. The bonus feats are nice though and offset losing the extra one a human would get since I went motherless tiefling for the free bite.

That’s pretty amazing. My shortest runs are around 63 hours and that’s before DLC3.

It’s gonna be a real struggle to make this work. Transformation is going to be key. Seems kind of insulting that Nails only does 1d3 while Barbs get 1d6. Though I guess the Demon claws replace them anyway.

I’ve made a lot of sub-optimal Wrath runs and while you can always make them work, in the end they turn out to be not very fun. On the other hand, someday I want to a Skyrim-roulette style run but I think I’d have to limit the difficulty to Core.

That’s my concern, the combat will feel a lot less fun after my Crusader/Angel nuked his way through the game (including DLC3). A skald would probably work better for a Demon mythic run anyways.

Edit: what do you think of going Bloodrager and Demon mythic? 2-handed weapon, medium armor, with Primalist subclass?

That would be OPAF. Primalists are great. Go the Greater Beast Totem line for Pounce.

Is that the same as vulpine pounce? I’m assuming it gives full attack on a charge or something like that?

Yes. Or a Skald can also give it to everyone.