Pathfinder - Wrath of the Righteous; A Kingmaker follow-up that supports turn-based gameplay now!

I do too, but I want PF2e, which would probably confuse much of the player base.

In the mean time -

Dawnsbury Days is a great way to try out pf2e. On the Steam workshop there’s some more classes as well.

Living Grimoire for those that love intelligence for everything.

I will need to invest in it soon.

looks perfect for me!

Dawnsbury Days is a cute representation with what seems to be a pretty good example of PF2E. I’m in for 5 bucks just to check it out, thanks!

Dawnsbury Days was literally the only Pathfinder Second Edition video game I could find when I was looking to test out the radical changes in 2e. But luckily it punches above its price and art style - I assumed it would be lot jankier from the screenshots. But just clicking around the character creator and you can see the UI is pretty smooth actually.

And a decent amount of mods (classes but also some new encounters/challenges) in the Steam Workshop for a game that just came out.

The game only supports up to level 4 but I believe the dev hopes to expand that a couple more levels at some point.