Pathfinder - Wrath of the Righteous; A Kingmaker follow-up that supports turn-based gameplay now!

If you start scribing a spell in town, then leave town, the next time you rest your progress will be lost. I’m not even sure if the progress persists in the wilderness. Nevertheless, two days is a day too long. This needs to be modded down to one day to be useful.

Yeah, I’m not sure on the details either, I haven’t had much need for it.

It’s not like someone isn’t carrying 200 random scrolls most of the time, but if I was a Scroll Scribe, I could see plenty of scenarios where I want to get certain scrolls of certain spells. You could scribe them while you’re passing time in the fortress, but then it’s a UI/loading screen nightmare.

There is a mythic feat, called elemental mastery that removes those immunities. I have chosen fire as the element for Nenio.

I was wondering if people did that, just did stuff on the map and passed days at a time. So far I have been funding things with loot I have sold. However, unlike king maker, you do not have a bunch of craftsmen who routinely give you gifts of useless but high gold value magic items to sell.

At some point, are just supposed to wait days or even weeks in your fort to save up money to buy things? Also it doesn’t seem like you can move your crusader armies unless your player party is also out on the map.

Whoever designed the visual puzzles for this game needs to be punched in the face.

I literally can’t see this shit. Make these runes I’m working with glow.
I’m not playing at 4k on Ultra with a monitor half the size of my wall.

Dull red on dull brown in a shadow is stupid shit. They put in colorblindness stuff, but then were like “fuck people with less than perfect eyesight”. ALso you have to look at items in an inventory screen. Random squiggles that all look the same. The UI covers what you’re working on. Also we added light glare to the inventory icon, cause fuck you four eyes.

It would be nice to search sort or sort for “1-handed items”. I certainly haven’t memorized spell images, so searching for a certain scroll is a pain.

I think I may have misread/misunderstood something about the mythic paths. I got the 4th level of my mythic path, the starter two and then two in Azata. When I leveled up this last time, it should various new spells on the level up screen. I went through some spell selections (1st level Cleric stuff) but I didn’t see any of those options available. However, they did show up on the summary screen as I completed the level up.

After doing so, I don’t see any of those abilities. I checked my spellbook and my abilities tab but can’t see them. Is there a separate UI for those mythic path abilities or did I not understand the level up screen correctly and I didn’t actually get access to those listed?

If they’re Abilities, odds are good they are under the A thing on the bottom bar.

Also many Paths have their own spell book. If you’re already a caster you can select which book you’re looking at on the Spellbook screen by clicking the class on the left (in your case it sounds like Cleric or Azata).

That’s assuming Azata have their own spell book.

Otherwise, it’s probably under the abilities tab in the middle (which I’ve notice is insanely crowded these days).

Definitely wasn’t under Abilities. I forgot about the separate spellbook thing, I will doublecheck there this evening. Thanks for the tip!

https://old.reddit.com/r/Pathfinder_Kingmaker/comments/pnzyzj/avoid_respecs_until_the_next_patch/

Looks like this applies to main character respecs, companions are okay. And it’s Crusade stuff that breaks? All the more reason I’m glad I turned the whole thing off!

FFS.

They haven’t even fixed Exploiter Wizard yet, but sure let me back up FIFTY HOURS real quick.

Edit: Also “oops we broke everything, don’t play until NEXT patch” while dropping a patch is…
Well I don’t wanna be their social media/PR team.

From today’s “small patch” notes:

• In chapter 5 don’t skip the scene of getting a Mythic level, it may break the game;

• Re-training your character will break late-game Mythic Paths, such as Legend, Gold Dragon, Swarm-that-Walks, a secret path;

• Characters on a secret mythic path, who have already taken mythic ranks in it, won’t be able to get mythic feats or abilities from previous mythic ranks of that mythic path.

I think I’m going to set the game aside for a bit and come back to it when things have settled.

So if I want to go say… Gold Dragon (which was my plan), does that mean my save might have a ticking time bomb since I’ve respecced before? Or are they saying respeccing when you are already on a late-game path may break?

If it’s only Crusade stuff I don’t care, but I don’t want to get to that point only to find out that my game is busted.

Correct. If you respec’d after you chose a path (ie Drezen) it’s possible you’re sitting on a bomb made of bugs.

If you do it later, the impression seems to be that it almost assuredly with go sideways and break.

This is the ingame respec. It’s still unknown what happens with mods, though they usually just call the respec function the game uses, so… probably not good there either.

Their solution is find a save before you respec’d at the end of Act 2 and play from there.

Which is… uh… A suggestion I guess.
One that might’ve been feasible for people like a week ago. Now you’ve got people with like 100+ hour playthrough wondering if they’re sitting on a pile of digital C4 and have been for the last 70-80 hours. Also they say they probably can’t fix it if that is the case.

The Lost Chapel set of encounters can DIAF.

Starts me off from the camp raid with three stacks of corruption, making spell-casting nearly impossible. Some of the companions you pick up on the way are exhausted and can hardly move. All the gargoyles have resistances out the wazoo and hit like freight trains. And it all culminates in an epic fight with someone who is pitched as being your equal–except of course they don’t have any of the crippling debuffs you have.

Seriously?

Huh. I don’t think I had the debuts you have. Are you playing on core or higher difficulty? Just curious.

Wow… I haven’t respecced since Drezen but as I’ve mentioned several times in this thread, my finger has been on the button multiple times. I very nearly did so last night, the only reason I didn’t was because I was in the middle of a big area and didn’t get a chance to go back to town yet.

I didn’t have all those debuffs but I think it just throws you in there… did you have those debuffs before the Lost Chapel stuff triggered?