Pathfinder - Wrath of the Righteous; A Kingmaker follow-up that supports turn-based gameplay now!

It’s actually the exact circumstance people were having when the Dev posted that response.

For a lot of people it was one specific character that caused the frame drops, I think the OP was about how selecting Daeran was causing it. For me, in Turn-based it was every single character after they took an action. It fixed it for me 100%.

I was getting that with my MC before the patch. Seemed to fix itself though. Who frickin knows.

I’m still getting it. I tried the fix, didn’t help. Game is almost unplayable, single digit fps. I think it’s the Gold Dragon.

Uh oh, that’s the path I plan on going! Maybe it’ll be fixed by then, maybe my save will be irreparably corrupted before I get to that point, who knows!

Oh my, I’d never even looked at Dirge Bard before. Holy moly what a great class.

Oh my god. I cannot find the post with the directories to nuke to avoid the corrupted meshes or whatever problem. Anyone have the link or the quote? Stupid Discourse search.

Just tried Autobuff out. This resolves my QOL issues with having to go through an ever-increasing array of buffs as the game goes on. For those that haven’t tried the mod, you set up a script/queue like this:

1. Select the caster you want.
  2. Select the spell you want the caster to cast.
  3. Select the target of the spell. Can be self or someone in your party.
  4. goto step 1 and add your next spell.

You give the buff queue a name and then you can just click a button to execute it. Very nice to have for someone like me. In their next RPG, I would love to see scripting like this included as part of the game UI.

Hah! Found it. Just took another couple whacks at search.

Nice! I know “unplayable” gets thrown out way too frequently when it comes to discussion of bugs, but that one fit the bill for me. There’s no way I would have been able to continue playing the rest of the game at a stuttery 5 FPS.

Any idea why Woljif would suddenly stop getting his second dual-wield attack (around level 5)? Still has the feats, same weapons. I took dagger weapon focus. He just makes one attack now.

Because Owlcat, probably? :) I honestly don’t know!

Try unequipping and requipping the daggers? Maybe check the “A” ability page to make sure something isn’t toggled on like Vicious Strike or whatever it’s called?

Ok, it’s not the Gold Dragon. It’s the player character. 4-6 FPS on a 3080. And in turn-based mode it persists until another party member gets their turn.

Combined with the bullshit encounters in Act 6 I think I’m going to let this sit until they patch it.

Sounds like a bug. As long as he can make his full attack, he should be attacking twice at level 5.
I wish he had taken Short Swords instead of Daggers. Only +1 damage, but still would have been nice.

Thanks, I’ll give it a shot this eve and report back. (re: framerate bug)

@MikeJ I have had Nenio taking one of two shots with her crossbow for most of the game most of the time, and two of three when she’s hasted. The little attack icon shows a 2x on it, but she only takes one. I’ll check to see if she has anything that might limit it, but the attack icon should show the correct number, regardless, I’d expect.

I think Heavy Crossbows take a move action to reload in the table top.

Am I not understanding Dispel Magic? I cast it on myself and it removes a buff instead of an effect. I cast it on an enemy and it removes Hold Person or some other affect I have on them rather than a buff they have. That seems backwards to me? Do I have to do something specific to specify what I’m trying to dispel?

All I can think of is that you are using Dismiss Spell, a level 0 spell for cancelling your own spells.

But that doesn’t seem likely.

Gotcha, I’m familiar with that one, I use it to get rid of Stinking Clouds and stuff like that. I’m talking about the L3 Cleric spell and the greater version of it.

Not sure what the deal is.

Thanks for that tip for the frame rate drop. Deleting the files seems to have fixed up the problem.

It also cleared out all my settings, so I had to redo them. However, interestingly, it also fixed up the font size being locked at a what I thought was the smallest size but was actually the default. Turns out the size hadn’t changed for me and there actually was a smaller size after all. Now I have a beautifully small font instead of that overly large one that was the default. Cool.

I figured, but I just have no other clue at all that can help.