Pathfinder - Wrath of the Righteous; A Kingmaker follow-up that supports turn-based gameplay now!

She gets the feat that adds dex bonus to damage. Plus she can cast some great buffs.

shame.gif

Yeah, the +7 damage all the time between Fencing Grace and Weapon Specialization really help. Plus sheā€™s the Mistress of Outflanking with her excellent crit range. And as you said, buffs.

I really, really, really hate it when these games put you into combat without a chance to position or buff your dudes. This first battle coming into Drezen is just stupid, lol. I feel like Iā€™ve done pretty much all the available content ā€“ Iā€™m something like level 8.6 ā€“ and my dudes are just getting their faces kicked in within the first couple rounds of combat.

The Drezen fight really is a slog. I like the inn fight much better.

Iā€™ve grown to love it, especially once the Ash Giants are taken out. Music gets kinda old, though.

Iā€™m getting insane framedrop issues, deleting seems to not do much.

Like my entire system freezing for 2-5 seconds when I do basically anything at all. CPU goes to 100%.

That looks like a very tempting mod. If it werenā€™t for the state of the game still being a bit in flux, I would jump on it right now.

The only thing I would love for them to add (but I doubt they will) would be a halfling subrace that provides a wisdom bonus instead of charisma, if only because that was a change that 2nd edition made, but also because have a small race not be charisma centric would be nice.

Link to the mod for those that want to check it out.

The game performance gets continually worse as you progress through the game. (Although in my case the CPU never gets pegged.) By the time I reach Threshold charging in TBM looks like a slideshow.

Thereā€™s definitely some buff(s) or item(s) that are just destroying Unity, just like the ā€œautofill action bar option disabledā€ was before.

I may have to call my Pathfinder game over, unfortunately. After 83 hours I finally wrapped up Iz and what I think is getting into the end game, Iā€™m tasked with returning to Drezen but every time I try to enter (any zone) in Drezen, Iā€™m greeted with a loading screen that gets to 100% and nothing happens. Iā€™ve tried removing my mods but they are so tied to my save games that just creates other issues (the load game screen flickers and returns me to my menu). I tried to respec my characters and pick only things that arenā€™t included in the one mod I have that added/fixes some things and that didnā€™t work either.

I tried to get back out of the 1.1 beta as well, go back to the normal game mode, and that breaks my save games as well.

So, I donā€™t know. Iā€™ll wait a bit and see if the full release (or an update) can fix anything, but I donā€™t even know if the mods are the culprit or not. I couldnā€™t beat Kingmaker at launch at very close to the end game and now this, but I guess I got 83 hours of enjoyment out of it first. Huge bummer way to wrap up my first play through, Iā€™ll probably never get to see my personalized ending/ending cards I guess.

Just never progress in the game. Itā€™s that simple.

I got a little under 300 hours out of it and havenā€™t finished the game on a single playthrough; more or less tinkering with builds. Iā€™m going to shelve it until an expansion comes out I think.

I was thinking of doing the same thingā€¦ but then I wonā€™t get the expansions until they go on sale. And then I wonā€™t have finished the game for over a year or so.

And Iā€™m not as popular as @jpinard (rightfully so) so Iā€™ll be completely alone in playing Wrath of the Righteous, when I finally get back to it.

Iā€™m at 85 hours and my highest level toon is 11, middle of act 3. Iā€™m back in the Gray Garrison with my 5th level witch/monk/vivisectionist/soon to be red dragon disciple build.

The first expansion reads like ā€œpost-creditsā€ type content with very high level, so Iā€™d have liked to have a save game I could have pulled to jump into that. :(

I guess I could start a new game and play through while I wait for this to get fixed.

EDIT: I reported this on Discord and see otherā€™s having this issue as well - and not at my specific part of the game, but across all chapters and trying to load into different world map locations. Hopefully a fix is incoming, and thatā€™s good that itā€™s not just me - I can just wait until itā€™s patched.

Hmm, bad aspect of this monk/vivesectionist/witch/RDD is that at 6th level I didnā€™t the second attack/round like most classes.

Witch and DD both nerf your BAB, yeah. The 5 stackable AC you get out of them is worth an awful lot, though!

And the +4 STR from taking 4 levels of DD.

Only class bonuses stack with BAB.

Wizards/Witches and Sorcererā€™s get 1 BAB per 2 levels

Clerics/Shaman/Rogues/Bards get 3 BAB per 4 levels

Fighters/Monks/Barbarians get 1 per level

You get a second attack when you hit 6 BAB, (6/1) a third at 11 (11/6/1) and a fourth at 16 (16/11/6/1)

Without mods, the game doesnā€™t do fractions.

Bonuses are applied on top of BAB, but wonā€™t give you extra attacks, even if you go over the threshold.

By the way, the DD gets 3/4 BAB.

Your build should be +1 for monk. +O for witch. +2 for Viv, +0 for DD so, you have a BAB of +3 right now at 6th level.

At 9th level, you should have the extra attack.

Well, so far my levels are

2 - witch
2 - vivesectionist
1 - monk
1 - DD

Still +3.

+1 for Witch,
+1 for Monk
+1 for Viv
+0 for DD

At 9th level
+1 for Witch
+1 for Monk
+1 for Viv
+3 for DD (at 4th level)

Good info to know. Iā€™ll probably go monk for the remaining levels to get my BAB as high as possible.