Pathfinder - Wrath of the Righteous; A Kingmaker follow-up that supports turn-based gameplay now!

As long as you get BAB 16, you get max levels. I would try for eldritch Knight.

FWIW, I don’t think 16 BAB for the final attack per round is the be-all end-all. I mean, better than not having that attack, but not anything I’d worry all that much about optimizing for.

@John_Reynolds are you using a weapon or unarmed? If you’re unarmed, you really don’t have any choice but to Monk it up. If you’re using a monk weapon, you can kinda do whatever. Don’t sleep on Fighter or Slayer; the bonus feats and sneak attack/weapon training are yuuuuge.

The last attack is only 1 BAB, but you start stacking bonuses on it, and well, you are bound to hit with that 4th attack once in a while.
Course, it works best when you have a build dedicated to Strength or Dexterity, and have feats and powers that increase attack.

You get +10 or +15 in bonuses, and you 1 BAB final attack becomes +11 or +16.

I’m now thinking of respecing and dropping vivisectionist and going with 2 levels in mutagen fighter, doing the DD levels for the AC and STR, and then back to mutagen fighter for the remaining levels.

That’s probably a stronger build tbh.

Keep in mind that Flurry of Blows is awesome (it’s basically dual wielding without the penalty), and you only get it using a Monk weapon. If I were building that kinda dude, I’d go with Quarterstaff Master and boop all the snoots.

I’m hitting the slideshow in early Act 4.

Don’t remember it being much of an issue in my first run until Thresholdish and even then it wasn’t this bad. Like you said, it’s probably an issue of buff and items that I didn’t have or something.

Or mounts because mounts seem to break everything all the time (and Seelah charging and moving seems by far the worst offender of the slideshow stuff).

I’ve been using a scythe, but that’s an easy thing to fix for a q-staff respec. Which made me almost go 2-handed fighter rather than mutagen.

The game is really good at forgetting you have stuff equipped. Daeran’s FoM boots are the most noticeable because they provide a buff icon, but it also forgets his bracers of Clear Purpose that let him heal without provoking an AOO. … What other items is it forgetting?

I had a very cool cloak on my Angel oath character that changed his blade of heaven from 2d6 to 4d6 in theory, but it didn’t work in practice. Huge bummer.

I was thinking about a run with a lot of pets. However, only 2 companions can get pets as far as I know.
Seelah can get a horse pet, and Solisol can get one through a mythic pick. I do plan on having my main character a s a demonslayer ranger type with the Azata mythic, so that gives me a total of 4 pets. Is there a way to get more? I actually prefer Daeren to Solisol, but I do not think he can get a pet.

I also plan on being archer heavy with 3 archers, myself, Lann, and the succubus Ashea…however you spell her name. I think this will be some insane DPS considering how Lann just murders the hell out of everything. Lann x 3 has to be ungodly.

There is mystery with a pet and a domain with a pet, if you want to use a mythic feat.

I looked at all of those, maybe I missed it.

Impossible Domain Mythic Feat lets Sosiel select the Animal Domain, giving him an Animal Companion (at -3 levels, so Boon Companion is necessary).

Daeran can select Extra Mystery Mythic Feat, and select the Nature Mystery. That opens up the Animal Companion Revelation.

But Sosiel though

Oh, I did forget one other, and that is the Nature Spirit for Camelia, but then you have to wait until the 16th level before it shows up.

You like him better? I think Daeren has better commentary, and should actually be chaotic neutral, not neutral evil. Also Daeren has far more spells although lest variety. He has the domain of life so he can cast all healing spells anyway (except heal). Sure he lacks variety, but most of the spells are not that useful. My most common spell aside from healing with both Sorsiel and Daeren are summon undead.

Flooding the area with a bunch of minions to be hit instead of your main characters works really well.

Anyone can get a pet by taking a level in a class that gets one. They will then need to take the boon companion feat to keep it leveled up. Pretty sure you can even do this with the triceratops statuette.

Has anyone tried the Bloodrider, now that it has a Horse?

So if anyone takes 1 level of ranger, they can get a pet even though rangers only get pets at level 4 and its -3 levels? Its tied to character level, not class level?

If this is the case, then does this apply with all class mechanics. Like a ranger takes 1 level of theif, and then gets free, increasing sneak attack damage if all other levels are in ranger?

Oh Daeran gets Heal. He also gets Mass Heal as a level 8 spell, but can then take it again as a level 9 spell for a total of around 20 Mass Heals per rest. OPAF.