Patreon and Q23 switching away from vBulletin

It is a mild mistake: in Frecnh, Cousin It’s name was “La chose”, i.e “The thing”. Yikes!

Loving the titles.

Oh man, choose our own tags? That’s, uh, that’s a lot of pressure. I don’t even know. Maybe someone can help me?

Just go with your favorite Bible verse.

Aw thanks dude! Great idea.

“Jesus wept.”

edit: no wait; I think I’ve got to go with Tom Waits, who said I’d rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy. But that probably won’t fit, so how about: “a bottle in front of me”?

I would have gone with something descriptive : “not Nemo’s pet” for instance.

… Unless you bought Nemo’s War second Ed, then this doesn’t make sense ! (because it did, otherwise… hrmm)

How about “Why not me?”

Have you considered “Pogue Mahone”?

If others named me, it’d probably be “Nintendo Apologist” but I’m not sure I can pull the trigger on that myself.

Maybe… “WOOOOOO!”

Oooh, neat. I always figured I would find a way to acquire one the old way by now, but now that I can pick one, I have no idea what to use.

I’d go with “isn’t compensating for anything, dammit!” @DaveLong

I had considered it!

Maybe Nickleback apologist?

That’s vile, why you gotta insult people like that.

@DaveLong instead of Nintendo Apologist you could go with ‘Inverse Stusser’ or ‘Bizzaro Jason Becker’, or maybe they should be ‘Dave Long’s evil twin’ ;)

Also, @Andy_Bates has got the mantle of our resident Nintendo apologist now. You can’t take that title away from him! :)

Nah… I haven’t bought anything from them in years. They seem to still do well without me. :)

I dunno… I’ll have to think about it for awhile. I’m just drinking that bumblebee tequila til then…

So… much… pressure…

Lol, I don’t even get to be “Patron!” until I figure this out.

“Must. . . not. . . kick eyeball”

That’s a weird peg leg.

That’sAWeirdPegLeg.JPEG