Patreon and Q23 switching away from vBulletin

I would have gone with something descriptive : “not Nemo’s pet” for instance.

… Unless you bought Nemo’s War second Ed, then this doesn’t make sense ! (because it did, otherwise… hrmm)

How about “Why not me?”

Have you considered “Pogue Mahone”?

If others named me, it’d probably be “Nintendo Apologist” but I’m not sure I can pull the trigger on that myself.

Maybe… “WOOOOOO!”

Oooh, neat. I always figured I would find a way to acquire one the old way by now, but now that I can pick one, I have no idea what to use.

I’d go with “isn’t compensating for anything, dammit!” @DaveLong

I had considered it!

Maybe Nickleback apologist?

That’s vile, why you gotta insult people like that.

@DaveLong instead of Nintendo Apologist you could go with ‘Inverse Stusser’ or ‘Bizzaro Jason Becker’, or maybe they should be ‘Dave Long’s evil twin’ ;)

Also, @Andy_Bates has got the mantle of our resident Nintendo apologist now. You can’t take that title away from him! :)

Nah… I haven’t bought anything from them in years. They seem to still do well without me. :)

I dunno… I’ll have to think about it for awhile. I’m just drinking that bumblebee tequila til then…

So… much… pressure…

Lol, I don’t even get to be “Patron!” until I figure this out.

“Must. . . not. . . kick eyeball”

That’s a weird peg leg.

That’sAWeirdPegLeg.JPEG

JPEGLEG

Furr “JPEGLEG” Ball

It just occurred to me that if his other leg is behind the eye, then the eye is a totally different piece of anatomy.

Edit: I think I’m just going back to what Tom gave me before the Patron! business.

The old ways are the best ways. :)

There is a lot of pressure picking , I sorta want mine to be:

Not from South Carolina

But… I am not sure people would understand other than Tom and a few of the weekly stream attendees. I also don’t wish to dis South Carolina.

Decisions…