Patreon, State of Decay, and Quarter to Three

I think it was Wyrm’s Catechism: Uplifted.

Nope. No video.

So, any gamer chubby chasers on this forum?

The video is there. I just checked and if you go to Tom’s very first Patreon post, it is there.

Ah, thanks @marquac I got it. Very cool video.

I wasn’t claiming that he’d never made the video. There’s a landing page after you sign up where that video ought to be, and it’s not there.

I dunno if this you trolling scharmers or not, but in case it’s not, that’s the really neat Dragon’s Dogma. Would be some good request wednesday fodder, actually, once the current regime has been toppled.

I’d love to get my grubby paws on State of Decay 2, but it’d mean installing Windows 10, and I don’t want it that much.

Anyway, my favorite zombie movie is definitely Warm Bodies. Turning zombie mythology into a metaphor for our modern disconnectedness and him being revived by the power of love? So moving.

Nope, not at all. I honestly can never remember that name because it’s so dumb. What does it even mean? I guess you have to have followed the storyline. But, yes, neat game. I really liked what I played of it and it set itself apart nicely from the usual run-around-in-fantasyland nonsense.

Okay, now you’re just trolling scharmers or something.

-Tom

Aww, man, I wonder how long it’s been like that. What a jerk move! “Hey, here are four cool things!” and then a blank page.

Patreon has a place where you’re supposed to paste the URL for the Thank You Video, and I’ve got the URL in there, but I don’t see it when I go to “View Your Thank You Page”. Anyway, I posted the link into the text itself, so it should be there for supporters now.

-Tom

What, am I going to pick Night of the Living Dead or something? Pft. That’s a grandpa movie. It’s even in black and white! Totally unwatchable. Besides, everyone knows people didn’t know to make movies before they could use cg.

Not bad. I’ve heard worse impressions of me. Next time, try it a little more whiny.

-Tom

Ah, the memories of sneaking my F-117 under MiG-23s in Advanced Tactical Fighters. Good times, good times.