PAX Prime tickets sold out

Title PAX Prime tickets sold out
Author Nick Diamon
Posted in Games
When April 17, 2013

PAX Prime 2013 passes went on sale today. Those of you lucky enough to have grabbed a pass will see the wonderous sights (and large lines) of one of the biggest videogame expos still going..

Read the full article

Yikes. Reminds me of trying to get Phish tickets in the late 90's. Obviously there is a pretty high demand for nerd gatherings, when are you gonna start QAX Tom?

I'm already bothered enough by crowds that PAX was never really on my "to-do" list (plus I'm roughly equidistant from both the west and east coast PAXes, living as I do in the Midwest, and travelling for cons is a "no thanks" sort of thing), but jesus, trying to get tickets would probably put me off too!

Well, it is before E3 next year. I thought maybe they moved E3 to September so I had to look it up to make sure I wasn't crazy.

Hell, I live in Seattle and I can't be arsed to fight those crowds.

Sorry, guys. I typed "before" when I meant "after." D'oh! I've added a correction note to the article. PAX Prime is going to be nuts this year because the expectation is that we'll have all three console manufacturers showing off the next-gen games.

Only two console manufacturers are in the business of next-gen games. Zing!