PC gaming is domed yet again!

Why create a new thread when I can Necro one of the many Domed threads to bring you this “Health Awareness Moment”

Why is that relevant to PC gaming being domed or not domed? Are they using console games to cut dementia risk and not PC games?

Video games in general can cause the stimulus. PC gaming included. Actually, “Bio-feedback” is another very interesting mental health revelation for gaming.

I still don’t get how it’s related to PC gaming being doomed, and why it couldn’t be it’s own thread?

Was @wumpus right about Thunderdome all along!?!

Well, PC gaming being domed means it is going away, and it ain’t going away. So it is relevant in that it is NOT domed after 12+ years. In fact, the future is quite brite.

;>

Is PC gaming being “domed” a prediction about VR? Gaming in a dome? In a VR headset, perhaps? Can people on Qt3 see the future?

I only post on Thunderdome boards

I think @mok is trying to say that PC gaming is domed as it will be flooded with oldies looking to avoid dementia.

Sounds like we should acquire tens of thousands of games in our backlogs, then play them when we retire to avoid dementia.

Been working on that for years.

I knew you’d come around, Tim.

Way ahead of you, youngster. :)

My pureed turkey just went right out the nose.