People love buying magick spells on eBay?

Yes, it’s magic with a k. This person has made at least $30k, simply be sending out emails.

I like her explanation for delays:

Damn it, why don’t I think of these things?

1,200 positives, 6 negatives in a year? Well I guess you already have to be somewhat delusional to try.

There was a point where I sold ‘hand drawn sigils crafted by a crystal child, a disturbed young man who we believe has had contact with the aetherial plane which has left him damaged, but granted him some power over the spirits of the Earth’ on eBay. I’d sell 30 at a time for $14.95 each. Once I’d sold them all, I’d get some construction paper, have my roommate draw whatever Lucky Charms style symbols came to mind, then send under them I would write, using my best calligraphy hand, in a Sharpie something along the lines of ‘PROTECTION’ or ‘GOOD FORTUNE’.

Things went like gangbusters. Why the hell did I stop?

My mate sells his GFs used socks on Ebay for 10 bucks a pair. (she does know!)

I am… in awe :o

Wait…what!?

The best part is reading the negative feedback. Her replies likely just solidify the buyer attitude. Crazy.

What I wonder is if she’s just an awesome huckster or if she actually believes her BS. Cause… I guess if she’s going through “rituals” each time she’s actually earned it…

Does she do special requests?

“Legal disclaimer: The law requires that all paranormal items such as spells or psychic readings be sold for entertainment purposes only. You must be at least 18 years of age to bid. I cannot be held responsible for anything that happens or does not happen as a result of this spell. My service should never be considered as a substitute for medical, legal or psychological advice.”

I wish that Tom would implement signatures just you for you, Rimbo, and force that to be your signature.

I read about a guy that sold a garbage bag that his wife farted into for a month straight, people will buy anything.

WTF? I’m a total idiot. Here I’ve been selling actual items on Ebay for years when I could have saved myself hours of hassle and countless trips to the post office by simply pretending to be a gypsy and selling penis enlargement spells instead. /facepalm

I lol’d at the “2X Love Spells” auctions. Buying two love spells then having them both work sounds like the setup for a summer romantic comedy starring Sandra Bullock.

There’s so many things to be said here, I can’t choose just one. I’ll just marvel at how broken people are, and wonder why I can’t get a piece of this action. Is it morals, or am I just not tuned into the right wavelengths?

I sold a bag of “haunted” Doritos once.

More than likely related: Placebos becoming more effective and drugmakers don’t know why.

VITAS 1.

Actually, I take back my last comments and I would instead like to allege that the Progenitors must have been eliminated from the Technocracy.

I was about to congratulate you on the obscure Earthdawn reference and proclaim it your best post ever, and then I see that you’ve recanted it already.

Flowers, I think it’s just not meant to be for us.

I know why. As a whole, society is swallowing more and more of the bullshit fed to it.