Per Aspera - MARS , LOGISTICS , TERRAFORMING

This drops in a few days, be interesting to see what reviewers think. I myself enjoyed the demo a lot.

Just saw this post from yesterday:

I think I’m more excited for this than Cyberpunk…

Uh-oh, you just blew up my expectancy meter!

Any news on pricing? If this releases at $20, I am all over it day 1.

Yeah also, and this sort of thing isn’t my usual cup of tea.

Yes I may be forced to pay full price for a change rather than wait for bundle/sale.

I’m really looking forward to this one and Creeper World 4 tomorrow.

Dev said Per Aspera will be $29.99 with 10% launch discount.

Nice, gonna prolly grab it from Humble Store, for my extra 20% off at release.

Going to wait for a few first impressions but I am leaning towards getting this. Although on the 15th that flying city game that I can’t recall the name of is coming out (Airborne Kingdom?).

It’s interesting that Mars colonization has become it’s own genre recently. I am very interested in this game, will look forward to reviews.

I’ll also note that this game is also coming out at some point:

Haha, you think of games coming out after the 10th? No games is coming out after the 10th. Its all one game and one game only then!

Cyberpunk probably has a good Mars colonization simulator tucked away inside it somewhere, like Gwent.

Some of us have 9-year-old gaming systems.

hehe, I know - I was just messing around. I do actually find this game kinda interesting as well, but - I am notoriously bad at sticking to one game, and end up doing a little bit of a few games, then coming back again after a while, having to redo the beginning since I can’t remember how to do stuff, and then I get bored.

If anyone does pick it up, please let us know if they’ve fixed (or made more customisable) how prioritisation works. It was kind of infuriating in the demo.

Game is 25% off at Green Man

Reviews seem pretty good. Biggest complaints seem to be lack of hand-holding tutorial and can become overwhelming. After sliding over from Anno1800 with all DLC I can handle the overwhelming piece.
Combat is a turn off for me in this genre but it seems to be drone vs. drone warfare and limited to the campaign.
Campaign should have a pretty good storyline per reviews. I just got started and balancing this and CW4. UI is very good. Zooming out and seeing ALL of Mars is amazing. Key landmarks are mapped out so we can learn our Martian geography.

Please keep us posted!

No one is allowed to bump the thread unless they’ve played it and have an opinion. Well, not including me.

I really don’t know much about this game, but I saw the trailer and decided what the hell, it’s on sale.

Release trailer:

Reviews:

Dad on a Budget video review: (TLDW: Logistics Heavy game w/ good Story)

I bought it over on humble, will hope to find time over the weekend. The demo earlier this year sold me.

OMG, make sure to build enough workers and worker hubs, otherwise… OMG.