Phil Fish says goodbye and goes home

McMaster, this is going to be a little harsh, but is there any chance you might stop being the co-host on the QT3 Games Podcast? You really slow it down. You take forever to respond. It doesn't match Tom's enthusiasm. You had a good run. I like you, but you're dragging down the discussion. The movie podcast has wonderful chemistry. Maybe drink some coffee before recording if you're going to stay.

I've always left the matter of my being on the podcast up to Tom. I've been working very early morning hours for the last while and am usually really tired when we start. I enjoy the podcast, love it in fact, but if it would be better without me I'd quit. I'm proud of Quarter to Three and everything it is and can be, so I'm willing to remove myself if necessary.

Just a bad mean joke McMaster. It's horrible to criticize people who put themselves out there. Just found your "and very few people cared" post kinda mean-spirited and unnecessary. Keep up the good work.

I 'spose I deserve that :)

Incorrect. McMaster is the straight man to Tom's espresso pace. Chick and McMaster show forever!

He might be immature and over-dramatic, but i do feel sorry for the guy. I'm not sure why he gives a shit what people say, but it must be annoying to be hounded because you're a semi-famous person in games who acted disagreeably . He doesn't have to say shit about any company to validate his indie game cred, jesus. Also, even if he comes off jerky, who the fuck cares? It's petulance at most. As far as i know he's never said anything vile like Orson Scott Card. All that matters is his game. It seems to me people have this collective jealously against anyone vaguely famous or successful, and have to take this out by judging and attacking them for the most arbitrary and insignificant things.

He will DEFINITELY be back at some point. Sounds like an impulsive - and temporary - breakdown, nothing more. He may or not resume the Fez sequel but he'll return to making games.

Viva la low energy!!! :)