PHILIPPINE DWARVES - The First BOOK

Thank you Judge Floro. I thought as much. You are an invaluable resource.

Congrats Judge Floro!

This better get published. I’ll buy it, and one for everyone in my life.

I’ve sent an email to my friend with the press. I’ll keep you posted on how it goes.

Here’s something I’ve been meaning to say for a while: why are you encouraging someone who clearly needs help? Being amused by someone who’s delusional is as pathetic as picking on the homeless.

There, I’m done. Go back to your fun.

You don’t know that he’s delusional. He could be telling the truth.

Judge Floro burst onto Qt3 unsolicited and established himself, through his earnest, unique, and possibly “clinically” unbalanced (which the Judge seems to have a pretty good self awareness of) world view, as a valuable member of the community. Through his membership we have been apprised of his own story, which, I’m pretty sure, would have otherwise escaped our radar.

That he has a unique metaphysical outlook that goes way beyond ecclesiastical norms doesn’t disqualify him from participation in the community. Personally, I think bowing and praying to an invisible giant that lives in the sky and watches everything we do, and loves us so much that he will send us to Hell and destroy the world (at some point) is as, if not more, nutty than the Judge’s elfin advisers.

If we ignored him, he would be spam, which, in spite of his cut and paste ways, he is not, which is why, I assume, he hasn’t been banned.

Why would he need help when he has LUIS?

I’m going to share a serious childhood experience of mine, that I think relates to this thread.

I remember seeing something akin to the description of Armand when I was really little. He was this dwarf all dressed in brown, and he would peek at me from the kitchen window in the old British Colonial bungalow I was living in, at night. The house was pretty secluded from all the other houses, and there wasn’t anybody lurking around the place as far as I know, so it seemed pretty weird.

I know I didn’t imagine it, because I can still remember it pretty vividly, and it didn’t happen after I’d awoken from a vivid dream or anything like that.

Beyond that, there were often footsteps in the kitchen, which we could sometimes hear at night. It wasn’t rats (there weren’t any) and in the morning, there would sometimes be little wet footprints on the floor.

The Malay locals in the area said that the hill that our house was built on belonged to a ‘nature guardian’ which they call a “keramat”, who inhabited the ancient tree (I think it was a few hundred years old) that was right next to our house. I really don’t know what to make of that.

I really don’t know what the deal is with my experience, and I’m not the kind of person who believes in ghosts or spirits, but there was definitely something odd going on. I’m not about to make any judgment calls on that and jump to the conclusion that they are angels or anything special.

I do find it interesting that Judge Floro and a lot of other people have encountered similar experiences with ‘dwarves’. I mean, it’s weird, right? Think about it: how did the whole myth of dwarves come about in the first place, and why are the descriptions practically the same? It’s the same too with kobolds, gnomes, goblins, leprichauns, . It’s like variations of the same creature with some useless myths piled on.

Maybe they’re just post-hominids who’ve learned to hide really, really well.

Man, I don’t know. I feel like a fool after posting this.

Its interesting that metaphysical visions (delusions) are affected by an individual’s locality. Stories of UFO abductions is exclusive to 1st world - post religious - countries. Imagine if the Virgin of Guadalupe actually was a physical manifestation of some sort (swamp gas - for the sake of argument). In a very Catholic locale, swamp gas becomes a Vision of the Virgin, and due to how famous that story gets, other people start “seeing” other floating/glowing religious iconography. In Arizona, swamp gas is a Level IV Venusian Grey Space Cruiser.

Level IV. Yeah, shah, right.

Everyone knows that the Greys have ditched all their old IVs. I think they sold them to the Reptilians.

You know when you have the dream where you are awake but in actuality you are asleep dreaming your awake, but you wake up and you are still dreaming. Then you wake up and don’t know if you are dreaming still but you might be?

Yeah, reading this thread is like that.

Oh, just missing yeah, and I noticed I did not reply to your posts. Belatedly, however, this:

I am sharing the book with yeah -

https://share.acrobat.com/adc/adc.do?docid=01c30e3e-2a3d-4956-8563-fba1cd2c77ed

ISBN 9789716916195 “World-famous Mystic Armand, LUIS and Angel, the Three Dwarves MEET THE JUDGE,Psychic and Healing Martyr or Filipino Justice”.

ISBN

http://lib1000.dlsu.edu.ph/record=b1257208

Hi, it’s 5pm Thursday here in beautiful Philippines. You must all be aware that tiny SKINS called UNCUT BURGERS sell like hotcakes in Italy, USA and Ireland:

Italian Priest Uncovers 100 Pedophile Networks

ROME, SEPT. 4, 2009 (Zenit.org).- A hundred online pedophile communities will be disconnected and prosecuted by U.S. and Italian authorities thanks to the work of the Meter Association, founded by Italian Father Fortunato Di Noto.

ZENIT learned from the association that the networks consisted of some 18,181 people who used online community Web sites to host and exchange “thousands of images and video footage – 27,894 pedophiliac photos and 1,617 videos – as well as information regarding the trade of minors.”

The news was further publicized by Rome’s Italian police force, in cooperation with other security forces.

ttp://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jejOCB-rJZ-vVrCEUxOsI3YrwaywD9AMS04O2

AP Impact: Italy grapples with priest sex abuse

By NICOLE WINFIELD (AP)

VERONA, Italy — It happened night after night, the deaf man said, sometimes in the priest’s bedroom, sometimes in the bathroom, even in the confessional. When he was a young boy at a Catholic-run institute for the deaf, Alessandro Vantini said, priests sodomized him so relentlessly he came to feel “as if I were dead.” This year, he and dozens of other former students did something highly unusual for Italy: They went public with claims they were forced to perform sex acts with priests.

A yearlong Associated Press tally has documented 73 cases with allegations of sexual abuse by priests against minors over the past decade in Italy, with more than 235 victims.

The numbers in Italy are still a mere trickle compared to the hundreds of cases in the court systems of the United States and Ireland. And according to the AP tally, the Italian church has so far had to pay only a few hundred thousand euros (dollars) in civil damages to the victims, compared to $2.6 billion in abuse-related costs for the American diocese or euro1.1 billion ($1.5 billion) due to victims in Ireland.

The implications of priest abuse loom large in Italy: with its 50,850 priests in a nation of 60 million, Italy counts more priests than all of South America or Africa. In the United States — where the Vatican counts 44,700 priests in a nation of 300 million — more than 4,000 Catholic clergy have been accused of molesting minors since 1950.

Nota bene:

Here in the Philippines, because it is populated by 98% with religions (Catholics, Christians and Muslims, etc.) and .0001% without religions, etc., it has been so rich in its culture:

Filipinos also believed in mythological creatures. The Aswang is one the most famous of these Philippine mythological creatures. The aswang is a ghoul or vampire, an eater of the dead, and a werewolf. Filipinos also believed in the Dila (The Tongue), a spirit that passes through the bamboo flooring of provincial houses, then licks certain humans to death. Filipino mythology also have fairies (Diwata and Engkanto), dwarfs (Duwende), Kapre (a tree-residing giant), Manananggal (a self-segmenter), witches (Mangkukulam), spirit-summoners (Mambabarang), goblins (Nuno sa Punso), ghosts (Multo), fireballs (Santelmo), mermaids (Sirena), mermen (Siyokoy), demon-horses (Tikbalang), Hantu Demon and demon-infants (Tiyanak).

A number of the New Atheists, including the ‘Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse’ - Richard Dawkins, Christopher Hitchens, Sam Harris and Daniel Dennett - quote many biblical texts which they say demonstrate a grotesque biblical God. The New Atheists employ a variety of methods in their unholy war against Christianity. They draw on science and evolutionary theory; history (showing the barbarities Christians have committed in the name of God); sociology, showing how Christian teachings have victimised minorities such as blacks, women and gays; philosophy, showing the implausibility of the God hypothesis and attempting to demonstrate that all the classic proofs of God’s existence have failed; and also the Bible itself to show that it is riddled with contradictions, historical inaccuracies, absurdities and atrocities.

Alright, as respite, I wanna paste copy this atheist-jumping hotdog delicious cuisine which will feed your SOWLS:

From The Times
September 17, 2009
St Therese of Lisieux: come out, atheists, and fight
The grand tour of the saint’s relics is preposterous nonsense

For pity’s sake, closet atheists of Britain, come out! Don’t “respect” this credulous folly! Don’t let the madnesses of these faith minorities go by default! Stop our politicians kowtowing to nutters! Cease the embarrassed muttering about being “don’t knows” on religion, and shout it out. We do know! It isn’t true! All that is necessary for the triumph of religion is that disbelievers should do nothing. God speed to this ludicrous casket of bones; they have reminded me of an eternal truth: agnosticism is not enough.

People would do anything just to be there on top, to have ego-recognition:

http://www.wftv.com/news/16798008/detail.html

‘Body Of Christ’ Snatched From Church, Held Hostage By UCF Student

Posted: 3:19 pm EDT July 5, 2008Updated: 6:14 pm EDT July 9, 2008
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. – A University of Central Florida student, upset religious groups hold church services on public campuses, is holding hostage the Eucharist, an object so sacred to Catholics they call it the Body of Christ.

Watch my videos, since I and only I do have

1985 Betamax uploaded in YouTube videos, wala na sa Pilipinas na mga makinarya para upload ang 1985 Betamax.

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=judgefloro5&view=videos

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=judgefloro3&view=videos

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=judgefloro2&view=videos

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=judgefloro&view=videos

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=florentinofloro2&view=videos

http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=florentinofloro&view=videos

My wife is Indonesian Chinese and I love how rich their mythology is. It’s also, in my random belief, a key reason why Indonesia has never fallen (completely) apart - everyone, no matter their religion - believes everyone else’s superstition (on the basis of “you can never be too careful!”). It’s really rather amusing, but also interesting: They all take the various mythologies quite seriously, often recounting personal experience,* this, regardless of education or background.

It’s an interesting cultural feature.

• eg. Being in the jungle at some village do x work and sitting down at night and seeing a cup spin on its corner on the table as the local spirits (according to the locals) were saying “hello”.

http://twitter.com/judgefloro - the only reason to use twitter

For those of you who have only seen movies and IMAX on witches, let me clarify some of the myths on these things, based on my own healing experiences at Angat and Bustos, Bulacan.

a) Witches are different from Aswang or even barang, to wit:
witches here, even would hear mass and receive communion plus wear Lady of Lourdes Blue Girdle and White dress Fridays.
They are so, because of the ultra-small but invisible black dolls they ate from former witches who transferred these dolls upon death to the heir apparent.

So, every Fridays, and even Tuesdays and Wednesdays, their radars are open, and they use written altered ancient LATIN words to prick the dolls with names of those whom they will bewitch, their victims.

There is little Philippine jurisprudence on this online, but I remember in Law School, Ateneo, that I read an old decision which states that Courts cannot punish possession by witches since there is no evidence that could be admitted on this.

So, at Angat, 80% of these patients I healed, demonstrated a) continuous years of insomnia, and failure of doctors to diagnose the right disease.
So, I used my oil, breath and saliva to pure mineral water, which they would painfully drink for 20 minutes until they would feel the extreme heat from my hands.

They told me that they had caught 3 witches and I advised them not to harm these lest they be guilty of Murder etc. under our laws.

b) Aswangs or barangs, are those that suck newly born babies or fetus, not dead ones, or even little children, and even adults.
They would roam and fly at full moon midnights to suck blood half flying, that is, their half body would fly, and would return only mornings upon their half bodies with finished blood sucking.

To exorcise the aswang, she must be caught and fed with garlic or garlic and ashes with salts must be put on the aswangs half body whiile he or she flew midnights.

My only experience on this is: when I went to Boracay, I rode the bus along Capiz, where I saw big black ribbons on doors of houses to ward off aswangs.

Here:

Aswang Festival

On October 29 to 30, 2004, Capiz inaugurated the Aswang Festival, organized by a nongovernmental group Dugo Capiznon, Incorporated. It was a Halloween-like Fiesta as a prelude to All Souls Day and All Saints Day festivals. It was, however, condemned by the Catholic hierarchy and some local officials, as an act of adoring the devil. When former Capiz Gov. Vicente Bermejo assumed as mayor of Roxas City in July 2007, the controversial festival was stopped.

Canada’s High Banks Entertainment Ltd.’s filmmaker Jordan Clark, 36, traveled to Capiz to film a documentary entitled ‘Aswang: A Journey Into Myth.’ (shot entirely in Victoria, British Columbia’s downtown). The Docu-Movie/suspense film stars Filipina-Canadian stage actress Janice Santos Valdez, with a special appearance of Maricel Soriano. The documentary’s proceeds will help raise funds to help restore power in Olotayan Island, Roxas City and support patients of dystonia parkinsonism in Capiz. Capiz has the highest prevalence at 21.94/100,000 cases, which translates to one for every 4,000 men. Aklan has the next highest rate at 7.72/100,000. The figures suggest that XDP is endemic in Panay, particularly in Capiz.

Note:

There is an interesting gossip in dwarf circles that Judge Floro will be able to convert atheists to Catholicism by healing with his coconut healing oil desperate atheists who had been forsaken by their NUTS doctors, culled from excerpts of Floro’s alter, thusly:

http://ravingatheists.com/forum/showthread.php?t=15586

I love magic, including St. Amazing James Randi, the illusion guy who sells $ 1 million to fruits and nuts. But the LITTLE FLOWER is worth talking and praying to, for even atheists who are now in ICUs, hospitals, who are awaiting their turn to face ILOVEJESUS and obsessed GODSPEEDs, can implore her intercession to ease the Demerol pain management.

Believe me it works.

Here:

http://timescolumns.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451da9669e20120a5d0a4d4970c-popup

http://timescolumns.typepad.com/gledhill/2009/09/st.html

A Times journalist writes: The transformative power of St Thérèse

Some decry relics as “idolatry” or “medieval superstition.” The Catholic belief is that relics are a sign of God’s presence in the physical world, and His ability to touch and transform into His image the ordinary believer, like Thérèse. Underpinning this is a belief in the incarnation, that God through Jesus Christ is literally “the word made flesh.”

Fragments of a Little Flower: Relics come to Plymouth
The Herald - An ornate casket containing some of the bones of St Thérèse of Lisieux, the 19th-century nun who became a saint, arrived at the Cathedral in Stonehouse …

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/community/ucf/orl-ucf-debate-god,0,609594.story

Debate on existence of God draws 6000 to UCF Arena
Orlando Sentinel - Nicole Gauzens -
Christian apologist Dinesh D’Souza challenged atheist author Christopher Hitchens to consider both God and science … Hitchens is an avid proponent of atheism, and has written several controversial books, including “God Is Not Great: How Religion Poisons Everything” and …

Look, here’s something news about the LIGHT I am talking about:
Planck (spacecraft)

The European telescope sent far from Earth to study the oldest light in the Universe has returned its first images. The Planck observatory, launched in May, is surveying radiation that first swept out across space just 380,000 years after the Big Bang. The light holds details about the age, contents and evolution of the cosmos.

judgefloro what should I do if I suspect someone is being possessed? I’m starting to think something strange is going on in my neighborhood. Who should I call? Is there someone who is ready to believe me?

Hey Judge, thanks, interesting.

That reminds me. My wife and her family firmly believe that there are ‘witches’ (or possibly shamen, I don’t know) who can entrance you with demons and they can make you go to the ATM machine, for example, and drain your cash and then hand it to the witch and you won’t even realize.

While the people who ‘practice’ this witchcraft are always locals (and, therefore, Muslim) the practice and superstition must surely be pagan and pre-islam and christianity. This is only one of many examples.

Another good one is that everyone in Indonesia takes the beliefs of the Balinese VERY seriously when in Bali. NO stepping over the sacrificial offerings on the streets, NO saying bad things about people. It’s not a respect thing, it’s a belief that their beliefs are powerful in their home.

Interesting, and, in theory, quite un-christian and un-Islamic.