PHILIPPINE DWARVES - The First BOOK

Thanks, Bill Dungsroman, Adree, Mark Threadsread, Raife, Wallapuctus, and all of you who love the 3 duendes and would, before you are cremated, visit our most beautiful country,

Rush Forum, rushmessageboard.com, Available light’s A Rebel and a Runner posted Friday, on June 03, 2011 - 10:34:12 PM: asked me and the 3 duendes: “Are you a computer program?”

jonathan888 of ponju.net, The Piggy Farm on 15 June 2011 - 10:50 AM, dropped a note of kindness to a jobless dwarf judge:

“No, I don’t believe you are a computer program, I’ve read most of your links in the past and believe that it probably is you actually posting the material. It does seem strange to me though, that you come to this forum which is dedicated to manga and anime to post your grievances against those in the Filipino government and society who have offended you. Stranger still since activity in this forum has declined to the point of perhaps ten active people per month visiting. Vincent Van Gogh was most likely suffering the effects of acute Absynth poisoning. I don’t know of anyone here to receive your coded message. Peace and light to you and yours.”

jonathan888 bestowed upon the small filipino judge these duo gifts: Nearest Stars Visualizer in 3D

An hour after jonathan888 tersely submitted the essence of spam versus Peace and Light, I and my brother Robert wasted no time in being the first here in beautiful Philippines to view the Green Lantern, June 16, 2011, Walter Mart, Plaridel, Bulacan.

The staggering point by point parallelism and geometrical equality of the theme vis-a-vis the philosophy of LUIS message to planet earth, are written in the published LUIS’s Space Ships, flying saucers … and UFOs – 38 Mystic Travels, aptly described on pages 19-26 of: Judge Floro’s 69 pages, April 1, 2011 - The Prophet: “Pinagpala” “LUIS, Armand and Angel”: A Friend from another Star; Jupiter and Osaka, Japan; Banana Justice

Fear, 39 UFOs of LUIS and his ultimate Violet light Bonito (dwarf hat)

LUIS directed me to post on twitter, Forumopolis.com on 2009-07-12, 4:52 AM and more than 40 forums, the 1% of his ultimate Violet light secrets in , prefatory to LUIS, destruction, annihilation of Sendai on January 11 to March 11, 2011.

The green willpower and light from the green ring and lantern are way below the ultimate Violet light of LUIS as most powerful in the entire universe. Green power can never ever destroy evil, it is only a supplement to the Violet. Thus, I had written since 2009 about the Galactic wars versus the black dwarves or evil which rule on the foreheads of our Philippine journalists and Filipino magistrates, including Philippines top officials.

I was allowed to ride the bamboo and obelisk saucers, solely due to eradication of human fear by LUIS' violet bonito or dwarf most powerful hat, which emit the most powerful ultimate violet light that is feared by all black elementals, spirits and angels. LUIS came not from any small asteroid, but from Jupiter, based at Osaka and had established his Kingdom of Peace since 1984 at our Philippine rented house and lot. Since 2009-2010, LUIS began the UFO use-annihilation of our enemies, detractors and persecutors.

Why do I and LUIS used the forums, blogs and the internet, inter alia, to publish and engage in our fights against evil Philippine journalists and Filipino justices, inter alia: a) the Jupiter yellow lens embedded in my right eye and a smaller in the left coupled with the lights from my palms and the permanent Violet dwarf hat superimposed on my crown, and b) the power and lights of the 39 UFOs - [u]10,000x match the Green Lantern's eye, right hand and ring green annihilation effects. Philippine journalists and Justices, especially their loved ones suffer horrible, strange and painful deaths upon convergence of LUIS' UFOs, flying saucers, war and rocket ships plus point blank fixed attacks, 1st Fridays, 3 p.m[/u].

Because of  the so-called "[b]The Coded Floro Theatre of Death[/b]." Filipino Justices permanently censored my court pleadings, while Philippine journalist's news desk editors did ban any and all of my court copy furnished pleadings. All print and broadcast media here in Philippines are directed by my persecutors named and anonymous, to block and ban my dire omem, messages and warnings to Filipinos and the world.

Forums are the most powerful supplement of blogs and e-books publications. 

In skepticalcommunity.com/forums, Abdul Alhazred on Wed Jun 15, 2011 12:48 pm, wrote:

"Tell 'em Abdul says you pass the Turing test (a test of a machine’s ability to exhibit intelligent behavior. A human judge engages in a natural language conversation with one human and one machine, each of which tries to appear human. All participants are separated from one another. If the judge cannot reliably tell the machine from the human, the machine is said to have passed the test. In order to test the machine’s intelligence rather than its ability to render words into audio, the conversation is limited to a text-only channel such as a computer keyboard and screen.) Abdul brought the small judge this gift:

In my Biography - “I Have a Dream”, I wrote that “At the Wake (ceremony) of their father Florentino, Sr. on June 2, 1983, the 3 mystic dwarves / holy angels of God, LUIS, Armand and Angel first appeared to Florentino’s youngest brother, gifted Robert (in the field of special education, “Educable” or “educable mentally retarded” refers to MR students with IQs of approximately 50-75).”

From 1984 until today, I offered foods (3x a day) to these 3 mystic dwarves LUIS, Armand and Angel: and installed the Philippine Curse (Psalms 109-73) per my Philippine Travels: 1994-2007

As a Filipino dwarf judge who lost a gavel, a job and ruby slippers because of dalliance with 3 duendes, I became immortal in world history.

This planet earth and our Philippine judiciary called me Judge Florentino Floro. In my lonely battle (since 1992) against our nation’s justice system created by fear (because of envy, hatred, bitterness and vengeance), I found myself arguing against the blank wall: a) Filipino jurists would regularly expunge my court pleadings from the Rollo, while b) Philippine jounalists would systematically throw my copy furnished court petitions/motions in the trash can because of news-editor desk censorship.

On April 11, 2006, the ghost writer (of my 75 pages dwarf separation from judicial service OCAD vs Judge Floro, March 31, 2006 advised me not to appeal the Court decision, but instead, fight in media. I told her, however, that I have no money to pay the envelope-mental journalists.

On April 12, 2006, Luzvimanda D. Puno, wife of Chief Justice Reynato Puno passed away. Philippine justices and their loved ones started witnessing the vengeance of LUIS, Armand and Angel: Aftermath and unusual circumstances, Five mystic court fires and Unexplained series of car accidents, illnesses, surgeries and deaths of Philippines jurists and lawyers

Because of Philippine media censorship, I talked to the world, as LUIS pleased. The King of kings of elementals ordered me to publish his dire omen and final warnings to the world called green planet earth.

The e-publication of LUIS' messages is simple and done in just one format: CODED theater of death. I replied to more than 140 forum thread posts: [LUIS, Armand and Angel in 140 World Forums](http://florentinofloro4.blogspot.com/2007/10/luis-armand-and-angel-in-140-world.html).

Thus: By way of reply and supplement to Filipino judge sacked for consulting trio of mystic dwarves Fri 05 May 2006 13:45 by Yamabushi_Ryu, maidenbower.org.uk/forum, I updated the duende case unclosed in 10 Most Bizarre Judges; I.P.: Florentino Floro; Element 115, maidenbower.org.uk/forum; Max (Posts: 8119) wrote in my defense: “Unfortunately a number of people feel that anyone should be able to post on this forum, irrespective of their location or relevance to the residents of maidenbower.
That being the case I cant see any reason to censor the Judge.
” (Sun 29 May 11 22:25)

In Let’s never forget Judge Floro2008-09-28, 2:31 AM, by Sam, Подсознательны LUIS and I painted a picture of the invisible dwarves as the forum members pleased, prefatory to the 2009 revelation of LUIS’ Osaka Kingdom based in Jupiter.

The 56 forums copy paste of the Element 115 thread, is merely a terse reply to Wallapuctus’ (2,422 posts) most important world puzzle in Quarter To Three Forums > Quarter to Three Boards > Books, comics, TV, music PHILIPPINE DWARVES - The First BOOK
“Judge, where does LUIS stand on full UFO disclosure? I feel that the public has a right to know about extraterrestrial visitation as well as the potential of their Element 115 powered gravity drives. (See the Bob Lazar case if you’re uncertain of what I’m referring to, but I’m sure LUIS, Armand, and Angel are familiar with this).”

In Small Filipino 08-18-2006 08:52 PM, asylumnation.com, by CHiPsJr, Kansas City Posts: 7504) and Never accept help from friendly elves, lest you lose your job. by smadge1, 24/9/07 8:52:05 PM, atomicmpc.com.au/forums, the 3 mystic duendes faithfully and in their original states replied punto por punto the reply questions of members.

Further, asylumnation.com/asylum’s Coincidence asked me to reveal the circumstances of the time, place and persons of the UFOs that I revealed.

IN SUM, let me convince all of you who love honor, magic and of course, the 3 duendes, to come to the Philippines and see for yourselves, the UFO lights in my palms which had been seen by more than 61 Filipinos for not less 5 minutes, in total darkness. Since creation, no earth planet being was bestowed these 2 palms, only Judge Floro whose name is Element 115, “Powerful, Pinagpala”, Angel of Death, … and the secret ultimate Violet light nomen.

LUIS, Armand and Angel, including Filipino Angel of Death all deserve to annihilate the new record, since we are less than 7 inches: New world’s shortest man? Filipino Junrey Balawing

May the Peace of LUIS, Armand and Angel be with all of you, emanating from the Small Filipino Judge! Best wishes!