Pillars of Eternity 2: Deadfire

I wouldn’t necessarily go by my video, I watched a little of it and it’s crazy how much more I understand about the game than a month ago when I recorded that. I didn’t even notice Wounds were displayed right on my character portrait, for instance. And I think a Barbarian/Monk could be a great build, especially if you went Shattered Pillar over Helwalker. You’ll be dealing so much damage as a Barbarian (especially with Carnage) you’ll generate lots of wounds just by doing what Barbarians like to do.

As for my rig, I build it with an i7 4770k, 500GB SSD, and 16GB of RAM back in 2014 and it’s been a beast since. The video card is a 1080ti but it and the G-sync monitor are only because I cashed in some vacation hours I’d saved at work, so I had a big influx of cash my wife let me have. :)

As for the monitors themselves, I actually spoke about them here - Advice for purchasing a new PC monitor

Both those displays are awesome, and I’m a big fan of the Ultrasharp by Dell I still have to my right.