Pinball FX 2

At one point I had about 15 out of 18 high scores on my friend list for the first 2 rows of tables. I think I’m down to 2. I set a bunch on the 3rd row, but I haven’t fired up Pinball for about a week so I don’t know how many I have left.

I think I am down to 3 myself. I believe Analog took me down on a couple recently and Robc on at least one other. I like the little hourglass symbol in the top left that shows you which tables you still have the high scores on.

Not an hourglass, unless you look at it in terms of how long will it take before that score is beaten ;)

Definitely a trophy though. I think I earned my trophy playing the Butters table today.

Rob, I don’t think I’ll have a hope beating your Mars score. To me, that is an impressive total.

I’ve been playing The Walking Dead table and it’s driving me nuts! I think Analog has the high score around 65+ million. At first I was doing well and got in the 40 millions within a handful of tries, then my progress stopped. I don’t know how many times I played about couldn’t even beat my own score. Just now I got over 50 million on my first ball… and still fell short of Analog’s score.

I both love and hate the table. The missions are doable, but it seems there is a lot of luck regarding the side alleys. I don’t know how many times the kickback on one side bounced the ball and had it go down the opposite alley. Or, the ball ricocheted between the bumper things by the flippers and got lobbed down the alley. Or since the missions are timed and I was in a hurry, the ball would bounce back and forth right above the flippers as I watched time run out.

OK Analog, I’m going to have to request that you stop playing The Walking Dead table. I finally beat your old high score, but since then you’ve put up one over 100 million. I’m only playing sporadically now, but when I do I’ve been playing The Walking Dead.

Ha! I haven’t played the game at all for several days now but I’ll stay away from The Walking Dead for a while when I get back to it. :-P Fun table though - probably in my top five in the game. There’s a lot to do on it and I still haven’t gotten some of it down.

Some of your scores are equally crazy by the way. I’m not even close to them on several tables.

I had a game today where I got 70+ million on my first ball and only ended up in the 80 millions! Frustrating when that happens! I think I completed 3 of the missions on that first ball and then none on my last 2 balls. Missions 1, 2 and 4 are the easiest. I’ve never completed mission 5 yet.

Well damn Analog, I finally beat that Walking Dead score, but not by much. I completed 4 missions on my first ball, but I just can’t complete that last one where I need to hit the bell tower 3 times after clearing the first 5 zombies. When I was on my 2nd ball I noticed a little light flashing on the upper left side of the table and it said Extra Ball. I directed my next shot over there and got it! I have no idea how to activate that Extra Ball light but I’m sure glad I noticed it was on, because I don’t think I would have beaten your score otherwise. Anything special happen if you complete the 5 missions?

The Force Awakens gets two tables. One for the Dark side and one for the Light.

I felt a disturbance in the Force. And in my wallet. http://store.steampowered.com/app/433040/

I hadn’t played Pinball FX on Steam in a long while, and it was fun to get back into it after all the high scores were reset (except for you, Shaman. What a terrible, terrible table). The highlight of my Pinball FX career to date was getting within 200K of Elbino/Homard on one table. I admit it, I choked. The pressure was too much!

Picked up the Deadpool table as it’s currently 53% off, presumably as a promo for the movie. While I would never regret buying any table, I have to say that the Deadpool table is…unpleasant. It’s immediately on the bottom tier of Pinball FX tables and might be the worst of the tie-in tables (although Archer, as a tie-in, is pretty bad–why don’t they just use the music from the opening theme?)

Yeah, not crazy about either table. I think the Deadpool table is a bit too deliberately wacky. I had a hard time trying to figure out if there was a real ruleset or if it was just noises and targets.

The Archer table seems too crowded on the right side due to the big car blocking most shots.

Posting that, as proof, I finally owned a top score on a table.

Now that I post it I am sure it is to be short lived.

Good run of missions, plus got 3 instances of multiballs, and an extra ball at the end (from a multiball great success).

It is my only #1, and it is because certain members of my friends list are not ranked on it ;)

Now I know what I am doing this weekend ;). Well done!

Good job Craig. It’s always fun grabbing that top spot!

Invite sent, challenge accepted.

Hey, wasn’t a challenge! The only reason I hold #1 (for now) is certain people like rob have not posted a score ;)

I’ve little doubt that an actually good player could beat my score within a few tries. Heck, the only reason I’m beating Kelan at the moment is I’m sure he hasn’t played this one much. There are maybe 3 tables where my score is better than his.

(but, hey, now I’ve got some turf to protect. I best get practicing :D)

Congrats, Craig! Taking the top spot is definitely a nice feeling.

Oh, and I know what table I’m (SaberSnail) playing next… ;)

OK, here’s my challenge for you guys. I’ve currently got the top score on my board for the following:
Portal: 88,366,403
Ms Splosion Man: 173,382,638
Secrets of the Deep: 45,944,400
Tesla: 8,709,350

Go take it away from me!