Pinball FX 2

Hey, I don’t own that one Craig so I can’t try and beat your score!

AStott, Tesla always depresses me because it seems like I play for a long time, then all I have is 1,000,000 points.

Yeah, I agree. I never feel like I have any clue how to make anything happen. Not my favorite table.

I’m guessing very few people own the Family Guy and South Park tables since I’m still sitting on top of two of those.

Same deal I have with that one. I got 3-4 million on that one, and was having a crazy good run. Or so I thought. Was getting all sorts of bonus conditions, upgrading bumpers, and all that. It just seems that mission rewards are tuned low compared to scores for simply just hitting things for a long time.

As for your other scores? Lol, yeah. Don’t think I’ll be able to touch those.

Portal, maybe. I really like that table and understand it alright. Still you are way more than triple my best score ever on it (I think, hazy recollection of my actual score. Think it’s in the 20 millions, could be very wrong.)

Has this been discussed: “Relive the Terror of the ALIEN Universe in Aliens vs. Pinball”

Coming April 26th.

I’ve got over 300mil on both, but I play on XB1.

Feel free to add me on Steam: gladguy.

I’ve got a bunch of tables, and I’m top score on almost all of them. Looks like I need more friends to push me!

Join this group and send invites to everyone: Steam Community :: Group :: QT3 Pinball

Star Wars tables are on sale on steam through the 10th… http://store.steampowered.com/app/226980/

On PSN as well. Remember to buy them for Vita or PS3 if you want full cross buy.

Sent from my Nexus7 2012 3G using Tapatalk

The Aliens table is awesome. It is a very rare occurrence when my Android tablet takes over for my PC, but I spent a good chunk of last night tapping on that.

New table coming soon:

Vagenda of manocide!!

Squirrel Girl or no sale.

I took a quick play of both tables this morning and I like what I saw so far. the Ms. Marvel table in particular seems insanely high scoring.

Yeah, neither of these tables is particularly good. Deadpool is way too busy IMO.

One of them has Squirrel Girl and her multi-ball is actually quite a hoot.

Hmm, I take back what I said about the Ms. Marvel table. It can be high scoring, but it’s also a very capricious table. It’s really easy for the ball to hit the outlanes and the various modes have incredibly short timers. Still a fun table, but damn it feels very random.

So I’m not entirely convinced that Fallout 4 or Skyrim completely work as RPG games, but I’m having a grand time trying to work it out. Doom needs a lot more play but I’m not as in love with the IP as the former two. I hear it is the best of the 3?

More importantly - these tables have rejuvenated my love for the game, since losing all my high scores on the Xbox 360 versions. i.e. None of your scores are safe chaps! Personal mission is now to revisit all the old favourites on PC and try to reclaim top 100 scores on the leaderboards.

Sleepysid, Charmtrap, Rob, El Homino and more - I’m coming for you!

Do I still have the top spot on a bunch of tables? I think I played early this year and set a bunch, but I haven’t looked since then. It may be time for a revisit soon :-)