Pinball FX 2

All I know is that, not long after I took a few, you were quick to dethrone me ;)

Pinball FX 2 is a game that brings out my compulsion to compete. Some of those tables I had to play a long time to grab a top spot. I think there are some here that can beat my scores pretty handily when they put their mind to it.

Challenge accepted.

I’m so delighted to hear this. I took Civil War on Tuesday with 60m. Wolverine was MINE and will be again.

@Chappers - Not sure I have you listed? Add me (Steam: Kaylin ) if not, provided your scores aren’t in the billlions ridiculous :-)

I’ve not checked my standings lately it sounds like a good time to refresh some tables.

Can’t find you on steam, do you have a link to your profile?

Just join the Qt3 Pinball group and friend everyone you see… Steam Community :: Group :: QT3 Pinball

You can add me too if you want. I’m probably couldn’t to start playing this a bit to see if I can get any highscores again. (Pizzadddict on steam)

My main Pinball platform is, weirdly enough, the Vita. It seems the Vita leaderboards were decoupled from the PS3 leaderboards, which had previously been combined. Suddenly I’m at the top of all these high score lists and it’s kind of lonely. :(

I wish Zen would somehow host multiplatform leaderboards. I mean, seriously, we can drop a spaceship on a comet, but we can’t tally highscores from different sources???

-Tom

The Vita works surprisingly well with the Pinball FX games. The sufficiently high res screen and near zero lag on the flipper response makes it feel good! Not sure how else to put that…

At any rate…high scores on Blade and Venom are now MINE again.

I couldn’t get into the flow and beat your 75M on X-Men Rob, but just give me a few more days :-p ( Side note: On the X-men table - Magneto sounds more like Gandalf than…Magneto)

Congrats! Whose were those scores? I have no idea which tables I was in the lead.

I think they may have been yours (?)

If only I could verify such a thing from my work desk with easily accessible online leaderboards by hardware format…which sadly seems impossible :-/

Looks like you took me over on Venom, and Rob on Blade:

I am still hanging in there on Sorcerer’s Lair, Boba Fett, and Fantastic Four for now. Oh, and Darth Vader too it appears :).

A lot of the tables (all of the tables?) are crossbuy as well, and they of course look great on the PS4. But I can’t stand the mushiness of the PS4 controller triggers for the flippers. I wish Zen would let us rebind the flipper keys to the d-pad and face buttons.

-Tom

Doctor Strange was always my favourite table, I think I had close to 200 million before the reset. Just got 70 million for you guys to beat.

I’ve actually started playing pinball again on iOS. I love pinball, but don’t play much because of trying not to put too much stress on my hands. My new stand has let me play some, though.

The frustrating thing with Zen (FX2 equivalent on iOS) is that for some reason you can’t turn off the extra graphic flourishes like the flashes, like you can on other versions.

Maybe this could work?

Oh, it definitely works, but only at the global level. So now I’m playing Odin Sphere and the right trigger and circle button are swapped, while the left trigger and right on the dpad are swapped. Urk. I guess I could just change it every time I want to play pinball, but that’s nearly as much work as putting a disk in a drive. Who has the time???

-Tom

Did you post that on their forums? They might actually listen and make that work. If they expected people do change it globally just for their one game, that would be quite lame. I agree the flippers with controller triggers are way too mushy.

I am digging the new Skyrim table now that I am starting to get the hang of it a bit. I sure burn up stamina fast in battles, but it could be because I am using a steel mace. I really need to figure out how to sell, though, as like normal Skyrim, I am full on inventory and can’t loot anything else!.

Just had a pretty good run and took over 1st on my friends list with 132,751,894. Got a new score for you to shoot for @wumpus