Pinball FX 2

Make that 191M ;-)

When you “Travel” you hit towns and shops occasionally. With much menu tomfoolery with the flipper & launch buttons, you should be able to sell all your trash. Crafting is another problem it seems…

I’ve been trying to work out if the score scales with the questing. i.e. is it better to start a fresh game at lower levels or just continue the quest from where you left off? I don’t seem to be getting much higher rewards for the later quests, so suspect it doesn’t matter too much.

Hah! Well done!

With all this activity I fired it up and looked at the high scores. I think I still hold on to 8-10 of them on my friend list *** for now :-)

I played Portal and got into 3rd place on game 1 so I figured I should keep playing. Well I probably played 10 games after that without getting close to my score, but then I finally put it together and eeked out the high score for that table. I had forgotten how cranky I can get when I can’t make the shots I know I need to make!

Man I don’t know how to score a lot of points on the Han Solo table other than multiball. Once I lose that I know my ball is not worth much since I just can’t figure out how to rack up points.

Nooooo! My high score!

-SaberSnail

Argggggg! This game gets me so angry. I hate it when you get 90% of the high score on your first 2 balls and then fail to get the high score. This Han Solo table is driving me nuts. I came so close.

Who shot first you or Han Solo? : )

what platform are all you playing on?

Caucasian please! PC

PC with 360 controller. Thinking about doing a test to see if there is any difference in score if I play with a keyboard vs. 360 controller though.

I also flipped my monitor on its side the other day and had my best game ever on the football table so in a very small sample size that seemed to make a difference.

PC with a controller

PC here with keyboard.

Awww darn. Wish it was all on PS4 or that scores traveled across platforms. I’d prolly be last place but ti’d give me more numbers to shoot for.

@Kaylin you’re killing me. I spent like 8 hours trying to beat homard’s score on Han Solo. I finally eeked it out and was soooo happy. Needless to say I was surprised when in the meantime you had already crushed the high score! I concede the table, victory is yours :-)

That was some mighty score you put up. I wish I had held the high score for at least a couple minutes :-)

Pinball FX2 was the primary reason I picked my current monitor, because it could rotate 180 degrees using the integrated stand. Playing in portrait mode is awesome and probably the only reason I can ever sniff the top ten on the leaderboards.

Thank you Rob. Didn’t mean to target this one in particular - it just seemed like relatively low hanging fruit at 36M (?) Boy was I wrong…this table is a nightmare to get things going. I only figured out how to use the magna-save after about an hour of playing.

I’ve been getting a massive case of the yips too when approaching some of the high scores. The onscreen notifications usually push me over the edge and I simply freak out and drain.

I heard him talking about the magna save being active and just figured it was some kind of kick back. Is it something different?

Thanks for the tips.

I did explore around in the inventory and was able to drop a few extra sets of iron armor so I can grab some more loot. I will sell a bunch off when I finally hit a shop.

I like playing pin ball but very bad at this game which I am certain I mentioned in this thread somewhere. : )

Does anyone find that when they are using a keyboard that you are pressing the keys too hard? I have been trying to just tap the keys gently but I keep pushing very hard and it is starting to hurt my fingers (the price of getting older I guess). I am thinking of trying to use my Steam Controller (I wanted to play this on the link in the living room).

My fingers start to hurt from squeezing the controller :-)