Pinball FX 2

That sounds like an awesome score! I don’t think I have that table.

I’ve just added you on Steam as well (name is Josh - boring I know).

Make sure you join this group

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/QT3PB

It took a long time, but I made 372 million on Paranormal table. Towards the end, I could really feel my concentration going, and the final ball sunk simple from zoning out and seeing it go down the flipper and not even reacting. Lame.

Using the magnets on some of those multi-ball phenomena is a huge weakness of mine, just can not do it. Bit like Pasha in a way having to use those magnets to make the ball spin around. Bit annoying, but at the same time, I don’t think I’ll be playing that table again any time soon!

Can you change your view on the table to something closer to top down? I’m playing the portal table but it looks like I’m watching it from the end of the table like a short person who can’t see over the play field.

Edit: Nevermind, I found the change view button.

Alright, all the activity here got me to pick this up again, and to switch from mobile to PC to get some high-score competition going. Some of the scores you guys have seem nuts (and I wish I could bring over my 400 million on Sorcerer’s Lair from the Android version), but I managed to start by knocking off @robc04 and @wumpus from the tops of Excalibur and The Force Awakens, respectively. Pretty sure there’s a lot of room for improvement on both of those tables, but it’s hard to stay motivated without a score to chase.

Also friended @manresa and a few more people from the pinball steam group. If I missed you please go ahead and add me.

Nice score on Paranormal. Yeah once you achieve something massive like that, all desire to play it again can go out the window. Before they did the leaderboard reset I had 300 million in Pasha, which put me in the top 50 of the entire internet leaderboard. I was addicted to that table, then that happened and I knew I could do no better and lost all desire to play again. But I felt so satisfied with my achievement! After they reset it I did play again and make sure I was top of the QT3 crowd though ;)

Just sent a couple of requests to names I know from the group too (I just go by Josh on steam).

Also, getting 300 million in Pasha in crazy. Love the table, but I get frustrated every time I need to “defeat the guards!” More than anything though, I like the fact that the table looks incredible when the dropdown targets for the snake/mystic lamp multiball is ready.

Uh oh! I better check some of my scores to see if they are still on top.

Grabbed two more top scores tonight, knocking off @robc04 on Ghost Rider and @ledshok on Iron Man. Not especially impressed with either table though.

Okay, one more for tonight. @lesslucid has been deposed from Sorcerer’s Lair with 276M (252M before even getting to ball 2).

I sent out a bunch of friend requests to you guys. My Steam name is Cornflakes, profile url is arrendek. I’m terrible at this stuff, so accept and feel good about how much better your score is than mine. :P

Hey, I won’t have anything left :-)

Nicely done on the Iron Man score! That’s a helluva score for such an awkward and awful table :-) I gave you a little more work to do on Ghost Rider…

Sorcerers Lair - Yeah, that’s another beastly score. I concede. Your table.

Wolverine - I’m so sorry Rob. Had to do it. I have a strange masochistic connection with this table. Crept past your 104M with 2 balls to spare then freaked out and drained them both within 30 secs. Funny how that happens…
I don’t think any other table is as generous with the bonus multipliers.

If more folks would pick up the Aliens tables, that would be great. They’re half decent and I want more excuses to play them!

Heh, thanks. Yeah, I don’t think I would bother trying to reclaim the top spot if anyone were to pass me on it (unlike Excalibur or TFA). It’s a very dull and repetitive table, and after a half-dozen games I’ve seen all I want of it. I got that score by completing all 6 battle missions from hitting the center target/sinkhole, but then you apparently need to also complete a bunch of Stark Industries objectives by hitting the same ramps over and over again before you can go any further and trigger the final mode. I’ll take another shot at Ghost Rider tonight.

And I don’t remember the Aliens tables being on sale, were they? I usually only bother getting stuff when the price comes down.

That is my usual mode of operation, but I usually do just before I beat the score I’m shooting for :-)

And I returned the favor. This is the opposite of Iron Man, in that I’ve had a terrible success rate triggering and fighting the story villain modes, but the multiball is pretty easy to trigger and I can usually manage 5-10 million out of it each time. It’s also one of the easier extra-ball conditions I’ve seen, needing to get 4 consecutive jump loops, which I can usually manage once per game or so.

Um, so about that…

I noticed that my high score status had evaporated to @cornflakes’ (not sure who that is on here) 339M. I didn’t really expect to beat it, but decided to play a couple of warmup rounds on a table I knew well before moving on to something new, and that was the result.

Wow! I won’t even try and go for that sort of score. I thought my piddly 93 million was good when I got it ages ago. Well played @Thraeg

Screw all you guys. But in particular, screw Thraeg!!