Pinball FX 2

Sweet! Jaws the shark finally gets his due in pinball (outside of that conversion kit).

New Version is out! High scores are reset so I’m actually #1 on some tables!

While playing Castle Siege I noticed some lag at times. I’ll be curious to hear if others have the same issue or it’s something to do with my machine. I never had lag on any tables with Pinball FX2.

I’ve seen some lag, but I assumed it was my graphics card. Maybe not? Digging the score reset also :)

Yeah I found it laggy at times especially on the multi ball and all the effects going off. this was on Back to the Future. Thought it might be my machine which is running a 970. There are not a lot of options to fiddle with re settings either.

Tables not coming to Pinball FX3
• South Park Pinball 2 Table Pack
• Street Fighter Pinball
• Ninja Gaiden Pinball
• Plants vs. Zombies Pinball
• Ms. Splosion Man Pinball

Awww. I loved Ms. Splosion Man. And Plants and Zombies was pretty damn entertaining too. At least I can go back and play those–I do wish I’d have bought the South Park and the other tables before they got pulled, though.

It’s also weird that they make you register for portrait mode. Still waiting on that code–I wonder if it has to be human-approved?

Yeah, I liked Plants vs Zombies too. Probably the only one I’ll really miss.

Also the soccer table didn’t come over which I’m bummed about. I actually hate the sport but thought the pinball table was a lot of fun.

Darn, that was a fun table.