Pixel Privateers nearly sinks under the weight of all that loot

[quote=“tomchick, post:1, topic:128793, full:true”]

So much loot! More loot after every mission. Loot left over after the last mission. Loot I forgot I had. Panels and panels of colorful little icons, some green, some blue, some a couple of shades of purple, and some that eye-catching orange/yellow. [/quote]

Oh the loot pinatas… reminds me of what I said about Nioh the other day. Did you read the review I wrote in the Nioh topic by any chance, Tom?

To its defense, Nioh has multiple ways to sort equipment and “sell all items under this level or rarity” options. However, it makes things more complicated by giving three ways to dispose of items: for xp, for money or for crafting materials, of which there are two types (materials for crafting and materials for re-rolling item effects) AND even the lowliest item can have a very good inheritable property, which makes selling it a huge waste. Another plus for Nioh is that, in theory, you can upgrade a favored item all throughout the loot grind, but the truth of it is that it’s so expensive that’s it’s pretty much impossible.