Planescape Torment: Graphics Problems!

I vaguely recall this coming up in a thread here previously; pity that the search function is broken.

Totally, utterly broken. Bethesda and Bioware’s forums suffer from the same issue.

In fact you’d have better luck searching Google with site:http://www.quartertothree.com in the search keywords. LAWL.

Is this the one?
Maybe this one?

If you want to search qt3 you can do a site limited search on google.

Just add “site:www.quartertothree.com” to your search terms and you’ll find that it’s pretty easy to find what you’re looking for.

I played it on GameTap with my Dual 2 Core XP machine and it played great.

Ah, gotcha. Well, there is no cursor option in-game or in the .ini, and if there’s a driver option for it, it’s hidden.

I did try compatibility modes. No fix and the movies stuttered hard.

Well. After some digging the only solutions for nVidia cards on XP seem to be:

-Run the game in a window. But then you get no movies.
-Downgrade your drivers. Not going to happen.
-Get an ATI card. Not going to happen.

So thanks anyway, I guess. I might just backup my savegame and reinstall on my old-but-has-an-ATI-card machine.

With rare exceptions, all the games on GameTap run just fine. However, with the infinity engine games I get the odd criss-cross pattern (like I’m playing one of those old puzzle games where you shift things around while one slot stays open). That’s fixable in the graphics settings, but I can’t find the setup file for the Gametap games. Still…it’s quite bearable.