Plants vs Zombies 2 isn't just a great game; it's a long overdue revolution

Can someone explain to me why the plants are fighting the zombies? What is their motivation? Zombies crave flesh, specifically human brains. Plants are completely safe from their depredations. Why are they in this fight at all?

Plants love humans, and want us to continue not having our brains eaten. It’s a well documented fact.

PS, hey I own this! I should probably play it.

Oh man, reading this review in the context of the Battlefront 2 release is really depressing. It’s like being all excited that Hillary Clinton is running – a long overdue revolution! whee! – but then having Trump win the election…

I’m not sure if you realize you’re posting in the thread for a review that addresses those questions, but, here, let me save you the trouble of having to read it.

1. Very.
  2. Very.

:)

As for the choice of platform, it’s really a matter of, well, your choice of platform. I have it on the PS4. I’m not sure whether EA’s PC versions believe in splitscreen support, so if that’s important to you, you might want to take that into consideration.

-Tom

I probably spent $500 for card packs in this game. I also emailed the developer directly and invoked my internet fame and begged to get the unicorn chomper. Which normally requires reaching some ungodly level in PvZ:GW1 multiplayer.

TL;DR I now have the unicorn chomper, and you don’t, suckers!

I did read it – and it was very good – I just wanted to ask around. Second opinions and all that. I’m on PC as well, so I might just get Origin Access, not sure yet.

Welp, I tried the trial – didn’t even know that existed until today, derp – and bought it after 20-30 minutes. Holy crap this is fun.

I did tell you a couple days ago. Bargain Thread 2017

…and you are?

Seriously, I saw that at work and forgot alllllllllllllll about it. Sorry!

No problem, I’m just messin with ya.

My God, I think I’m in love with this game.

I’ll probably try the demo myself.

I just played multiplayer today for the first time. Part of a special event where you get rainbow stars. SO FUN. SO CHAOTIC. I died a lot, but I actually got MVP for most revivals in one match. My god this is fun.