Plants, zombies, and game designers heed the call of duty in Garden Warfare

Title Plants, zombies, and game designers heed the call of duty in Garden Warfare
Author Tom Chick
Posted in Game reviews
When March 14, 2014

The oddly uncute sunflower, looking like a starlet after the rigors of bad plastic surgery, scuds along the cluttered street of this boxy cartoon suburbia. She unfurls and releases a pee yellow stream of laser death. A rocket sails past her..

Read the full article

Xbox One version is technically solid. I didn't notice any pop-in or frame rate drops.

Ditto on the Xbox One version being really solid. The only warping I see is intentional with the Scientists. Sad to hear the 360 version has problems though. I had been thinking I might get that one too so I could play against from friends.

Corrections:
"they [sic?] fuckin’ rocket launcher"
"I’ve even joined game[s]"

For the life of me, I still can't understand why they turned this into a shooter.

I thought the original Plants vs. Zombies was a fun little game, I really enjoyed it, but there's not a bone in my body that wants to play a shooter version.

The PC version is probably the best, I mean you can actually aim the rockets and hit stuff. :) Also the mute all button! :D

Its because he has the worst connection in the world.