Play by Forum: Hexplore It - The Sands of Shurax

OK I’ll go:

1. I’ll buy two survival upgrades for a total of 7 gold.
  2. My character’s name is Cheya. She spent her formative years as a hand on her family’s peacock farm, riding red-haired bulls to herd the birds, tinkering with gadgets in the shed behind the family’s shrine, and practicing spiritual discipline to improve her vitality. The whip was a tool she used in all her tasks: a prod for the peacocks–one crack would shut up their raucous cries for hours, a focus for her tinkering–she was able to install a wire and small generator apparatus to electrify the tip, and a guide to her meditation–the flow of the whip and its resounding crack were expressions of her favorite local storm goddess’s aspect. Her empowered vitality also gave her a wanderlust, and leaving home, through a variety of circumstances, she found herself in the company of an odd group of fellows standing at the edge of a vast desert wasteland dotted by crystal towers.
  1. I vote we roll for starting reputation.
  2. I vote we move normally to the left edge of the tile so that we can place two new tiles as the more tiles we have, the longer we have until Act II. That skeletal dragon would really suuuuuck to get now though.

I’m pretty sure you only have to eat 1 food if you make your survival check.