[Play by Post] Better Angels - No Soul Left Behind

Clay, it was good for our purposes that it was a distinctive color. It was just a little blinding. Sorry to bug you with something so silly, but is there an in-between?

@Clay, how about something like #fff3cc (for background color)

That’s way too light…unless you mean for the background color.

Sorry, yes, background color for sure.

Yeah, that would be cool.

@Juan_Raigada I was waiting for The Leecher to say something.

So am I invoked?

I didn’t realize. I think we should point (with the @person) whenever we want to invoke a demon.

Malkav said something along the lines of “consider all of your demons invoked”

Edit: Yeah, here it is:

Missed that, sorry.

Sure - I’ll do it when I’m back in front of my laptop. Just to be clear: what are the hex values you want for the foreground and background of the inline preformatted text?

Black foreground with @arrendek’s suggested #fff3cc background should be great. It will stand out but still be easy on the eyes.

Thanks again.

Look good now?

Much better, thanks!

Like I said earlier, it would be good to mark your demon as invoked (if they are, of course) when doing IC posts as your human so we can track what the demons have seen for sin tallying and let Screwtapes know when they can comment. And yes, all demons are currently invoked as part of the bonding process. Normally you will have to address them directly or use a power.

If you were to speak directly to them when they were not already invoked, would they then become invoked for the remainder of the scene?

Yes indeed.

How should we mark them as invoked? How should we clarify which thoughts are directed to the demon as conversation and which ones are just internal character monologue?

I would just put “invoked” next to your character name when heading posts for the former. For the latter I don’t have an elegant solution and am open to suggestions.

I edited my post above and added quotes, does that look reasonable?