/played

I daren’t check :) .

Not really. I also have a lvl 28 druid and hunter - no idea how much time I have spent on them. I am a newbie in my guild. Some of our guild members play 12 hours a day - husband, wife, and the kids. :shock:

One guy in our guild has 6 lvl60 alts. Now THAT is amazing.

49 warrior - 11 days and change.

Gordon, are you employed? Just wondering.[/quote]
Employed full time, play tennis several days a week, and even have a reasonably active offline social life.

I honestly don’t understand how it could have averaged to 6 hours a day. I kept thinking I was missing a decimal point somewhere.[/quote]
Weird. Wonder if there’s a bug? Because I have no idea how you could both have a life and play that much WoW :-) I’m practically envious!

…wait. Are you married? Or in a live-in relationship? Got kids?

just checking ;-)
Cheers!
Rob

No relationship and I work at home. So it’s easy to log in numerous times per day even while taking short work breaks etc.

6 hours still seems crazy to me. I must be pulling extra time on the weekends.

Do you run a bot or something?

Maybe I play in my sleep. :shock:

Not really. I also have a lvl 28 druid and hunter - no idea how much time I have spent on them. I am a newbie in my guild. Some of our guild members play 12 hours a day - husband, wife, and the kids. :shock:

One guy in our guild has 6 lvl60 alts. Now THAT is amazing.[/quote]

Insanity! :D He probably grinds a lot. The Guild leader in my alliance guild has 2 60s (Hunter and Pally), a 45 warrior, a 37 rogue, a mage and warlock in their high 20s and a Priest in the high teens. This guy doesnt even play all that much per se, but he’s missed probably 75% of the quests due to grinding.

That explains a lot. You’re just logging in a lot more during the day than you think. The breaks seem a lot shorter when you’re playing WoW!

My wife has 94 days /played on her main.

I miss her.

And that’s just her main? :shock: Any idea what her total would be like? Is this for WoW?

Well, if we’re talking outside WoW, my bard in EQ was well over 150 days. Talking about old games is cheating, though.

60 Hunter 14 days
56 Paladin 12 days
28 Mage 4 days
24 Druid 3 days
assorted alts 2 days

so thats about 35 days, 840 hours total since release. I did get some Kohan II in there as well earlier this year.

BTW Cornelius the ape is now also 60 and hes a big badass :0.

I cancelled my account so I’ll have to guesstimate it:
level 60 human priest, 23-24 days?
level 21 grome mage
various in the teens
I also put a lot of time into the beta, with a 50-something mage, a 40-something rogue.

Is there a way to check in CoH?

Talk to the pedestrians.

People whose name starts with M will tell you how many hours you’ve played the char. People whose name starts with N tell you how many times you’ve logged in, and people whose name starts with O tell you how long you have been logged in this session.

After hunting down a ped with a proper name I found out that i’ve spent 268 hours, or 11 days and four hours, on my lvl 41 Scrapper in CoH.

Talk to the pedestrians.

People whose name starts with M will tell you how many hours you’ve played the char. People whose name starts with N tell you how many times you’ve logged in, and people whose name starts with O tell you how long you have been logged in this session.[/quote]

That’s awesome. Thanks.

I have about 76 days on my main character, Tauren Warrior/PVE, which is really the only character I have ever played. I have some mules but they are mostly to store things and to check the IF AH. How those days break down:

15 getting to 60
about 25 spent building a guild from the ground up. Gearing up, recruiting slowly on what used to be a very low pop server, and still is backwater in terms of accomplishments. Endless BRD/LBRS/UBRS/Strat/Scholo with some DM thrown in for good measure.

Then about 10 days of MC/Onyxia (can spawn Rag, cant kill him)
10 days or so of sitting in Org shooting the shit, buying/selling/enchanting/smithing.
A few days of PvP, but not much I only hit rank 5.

The rest spent farming for faction, mining before IGE bots got a strangle hold on the rich thorium nodes, and whatever else there is to do in the game.

Not included in the total is all the time I spent ranting on boards about the game’s weaker points: glacial development pace, wonky PvP/PvE ‘best of worlds’ class balance, and seemingly complete lack of testing. Another 10 days in there prob.

olaf

Damn, I went near.

Lum’s wife owns you :D