Players Wanted For: 4X/TBS Multiplayer

So, 5 players:

myself
@Thraeg
@belouski
@Mellified
@Mysterio

I think as long as the host has the relevant dlc (I do,) everyone joining gets access to it, at least in game, so no worries.

Also, no game mods, just default game.

I’ve chosen a medium sized map, good for 6 players, but we are 5.

Capital world template - means lots of sites and resources, makes planning your cities a bit easier, gives more leeway for mistakes.

No AI.

Leaving colonisers on, so you can expand to your hearts content. Colonisers off makes things a bit harder IMHO, so colonisers on I think is the fairest.

I’ve put NPC settings to average, so you won’t get swamped with quests or demands, but I have set marauders to high, so I recommend you get your militia buildings up and running because I can tell you from experience the indie creatures/critters will come at you.

Enable combat retry is on meaning you can auto-combat, and if you don’t like the result you get to retry it. Good for mitigating misclicks and mistakes. Bear in mind you actually get a slight bonus to rolls if you auto-combat, because it was highlighted a while ago that the auto-combat results can be a bit skew whiff sometimes.

In the lobby, look for the game labelled QT3 PARTY.

Password is BBB

Also, I have turned Invasions off.

These are the current settings but nothing is finalized until I click start.

The lobby is open, and will remain so until the slots are taken, so please do come along!