PlayStation 5

There’s a PC remote play client you can use on a laptop. Just make sure to register the device on the PS5 before you go in. Make sure to use Rest Mode on the PS5 and go into the settings to make sure it can wake based on network traffic.

Also ask Sony not to do any PS5 updates while you’re in the hospital.

I’m already in hospital and they said they’re admitting.

Can I do remote play with my iPad? I don’t have a laptop.

It supports it but I think you would have to pair it/set it up before hand but it’s been a long time since I mucked with it.

So the device had to be in close proximity to start intitally? Like if I have my ps5 on I can’t do it from hospital?

Darn, I know I should have setup and done a test run a few weeks ago.

Bunch of digital sales this weekend. Thinking about Nioh collection. Is it super brutal hard like a souls game?

Get well soon, Jeff! Hope it’s not a long stay at all.

Basically yes.

K thanks. I bought it despite reservations. Will see.

But this is some real damn bullshit….

I’m moving stuff around on my ps5 and I see sackboy big adventure in my collection. I never bought it so I am scratching my head trying to figure out how I bought it. They put a fucking ad in my collection to try to trick me into thinking I already owned it and making me spend $40 to download it thinking it would wave the cost when it realized it was already in my collection. It’s a goddamn Sony scams!!!

I think the only weird thing I ever saw in a PS collection was when I had obtained a PS+ free game with the free introductory membership, and then the PS+ membership elapsed. I think that item showed up as an entitlement that had a current cost.

$40 could be worth a call to support to at least track down what happened. Maybe there was a mistake on their end?

To be clear: I didn’t fall foe their scam.

Did you perhaps ever redeem any free DLC for it, like a free Sackboy costume, if so that would explain it.

No. And my buddy just checked. He has multiple titles in his Your Collection he does not own, including Sackboy and Nier

Damn, that’s super scummy

I looked at mine and don’t see anything odd. If you download the demo or any of the free DLC a game will show up in your collection which is a little annoying but I have yet to see stuff just show up there for no reason. Sackboy has given a way a bunch of free costumes and I think some as part of the play anywhere thing, I still think Kadath probably redeemed one of those without realizing it.

It’s possible. Was there similar free DLC for Nier?

I’ve not seen anything like that either. Maybe change your passwords to make sure someone isn’t using your account on another machine with disc versions of those games?

Multiple people are reporting it happening so we are gonna go with the DLC issue rather than being hacked, but that’s a pretty good idea too.