Political Scandal-O-Rama

Turns out fucked up pedophiles aren’t real big on moral consistency.

All the shit he said to appeal to social conservatives? Just talk to get votes.

Or he thinks it’s wrong, but can’t help himself. I mean the basis of most anti-gay religious speech is that it’s a temptation that people give into. Now to buy that angle you basically have to be tempted by gay sex. Most straight people aren’t in any way tempted by it. So if you’re saying “being gay is a choice” then odds are… you’re gay or at least heavily bisexual.

Now this particular fuckwit? Who knows, though I’d assume he’s in the same boat to some extent. I’d bet he probably thinks everyone secretly wants to molest children.

These guys have a moral get out of jail card known as Jesus.

Speaking of Jesus

It’s just too hard to know where to put things these days. Most topics in #politics-and-religion qualify.

I soooooo want his defense to be, “Hey, it wasn’t for me. It was for my boss!”

What the hell is it with the Secret Service and hookers?

Tsshhhh…you just stuck his dick in the mouth of a pig and every 'merican knows that doesn’t count as ‘sexual relation’.

I’ve wondered that aloud more than once.

I’d just like to say, as a former sailor, why do we get all the flack about, “a hooker in every port,” when the real action is from those protecting the President?

I’m not gonna lie, that was solid.

This story literally just dropped here:

God damnit.

Yeesh. Not a huge fan of Murray, but I hope that’s not true.

http://www.rawstory.com/2017/04/alabama-family-values-governor-begs-lawmakers-not-to-release-more-lurid-details-of-his-affair/

Seattle mayor Ed Murray is no longer seeking reelection. He says he will finish out his term, however.

http://www.npr.org/2017/05/10/527710831/seattle-mayor-drops-re-election-bid-says-sex-abuse-allegations-are-untrue

This got kinda buried under all the Comey news.

A petty little scandal playing out in the GOP field for Virginia Lt. Governor.

http://www.dailyprogress.com/starexponent/news/reeves-wants-to-depose-political-opponent-vogel-over-email-alleging/article_9c439aa0-573e-57c6-ba5c-ed5455dc737d.html

The bones of the story are these:

Bryce E. Reeves and Jill Holtzman Vogel are both Republican state senators representing areas of Culpeper County, VA. Both are seeking the GOP nod to run for Lt. Governor.

An email was sent to prominent Republicans in the area from someone who signed as “Martha McDaniel”. The email accused Reeves of having an extramarital affair.

Reeves, incensed, filed a defamation lawsuit against “McDaniel” and subpoenaed the local ISPs to find out from whom the emails came, since no one is quite sure who “Martha” might be… if she exists at all. The forensics came back that the email account in question had only been accessed by two IPs – one belonging to the Vogels, and one belonging to their next-door neighbors.

So now Reeves is requesting that the judge let his lawyers depose Ms. Vogel, who has not been named a suspect yet. Vogel for her part claims that her communications were “hacked”, and that this is all a massive political hit-job.

Ahahahahaha.

While it’s a bit much to imagine that a sneaky bunny snuck into the bushes, Spicer-esque, and hopped on Tweedledum’s wi-fi to false-flag a scandalous email accusing Tweedledee of saying mean things about the Queen…

…would anyone be surprised if it would take all of about 15 minutes of social engineering to guess her password, in the unlikely event her home network is even secured?

In any case, this schaden is quite freude indeed.

Ted Cruz accidentally just forgot about a million dollar loan from Goldman Sachs, which his wife just happens to work for.

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-05-25/ted-cruz-failed-to-show-2012-loans-from-goldman-sachs-fec-says

The good news is that the FEC unanimously voted this was improper. The bad news is, it being the FEC, the penalty is probably a $20 fine and a sincere promise to Not Do It Again.