Politically incorrect joke of the day

The Saudi Ambassador to the UN has just finished giving a speech, and walks out
into the lobby where he meets President Bush. They shake hands and as they walk
the Saudi says, “You know, I have just one question about what I have seen in America.”
President Bush says “Well your Excellency, anything I can do to help you, I will do.” The
Saudi whispers “My son watches this show ‘StarTrek’ and in it there are
Russians, and Blacks, and Asians, but never any Arabs. He is very upset. He doesn’t understand
why there are never any Arabs in Star Trek.” President Bush laughs and leans toward the Saudi,
and whispers back, “It’s because it takes place in the future…”

I think implied genocide is a tad higher on the OffensoMeter than “politically incorrect.”

The doctor on Star Trek: Deep Space Nine is an Egyptian.

Nice. Thanks for sharing, now crawl back under your rock, k?

You piece of sht! Do you think you could get away with that joke, and live. I’ll beat the snot out of jOoze!! I’ll cut your dck off, you magot.

YOU ARE A RACIST MY FRIEND.

Anyone ever see/hear Carlos Mencia’s comedy act? His main thing is how people get too offended about political correctness, or lack thereof, and he proceeds to make highly funny jokes that would probably offend someone of every race. He jokes about African-Americans, Latinos, Asians, Arabs, Indians, WASPs, and more. His point? Racially-involved comedy isn’t always about hatred or racism - sometimes it’s just about getting a laugh, specifically because it’s not politically correct.

Does it apply to this joke? Well, that’s up to the individual perceiving the joke (a cop out, I know).

• Balut

T Elhajj, you were refering to Elite Nerd Force right? Cause I am with you on that one, but do I hate ST nerds. And to bring up something from Deep Space Nine? Was that even REALLY star trek?

Chet

balut,

Carlos Mencia is a riot. I agree with him that any race and any joke is fair game. There may be a couple of exceptions, but the above certainly does not qualify. I am not sure that me as a bonafide “white guy” could not get away with it. :wink: And if I can’t, who cares?

That’s a funny joke, period. Now if someone has rock solid proof that all Arabs will be extinct in the near future, then maybe it’s a little over the line. Otherwise, I plan on telling that joke to every person I see today.

[quote=“Chet”]T Elhajj, you were refering to Elite Nerd Force right?/quote]

My man. YOu go Chetty. You tell em like it is. You’re the man. You’re incredibly funny. If there is a good joke, Chetty is going to defend it. Becasue … it’s all about the laugh. Gotta make the people laugh. YOu go Chet. YOu’re so cool.

Yeah, it has to be rock solid proof. None of this pansy ass proof. You tell that joke, Ty.

I defended the joke? I made a new joke! Big funny for all!!

But don’t worry. Be super offended. Get your panties in a bunch. Go blind with rage.

WORDS!!! Someone said words I must kill, I must scream I must react!!!

sad. You can’t see your reaction is the same as any other zealot or nut. Because you are always on the side of right.

Does your use of YOu, mean something?

And the chetty stuff? Comedy gold!

Chetty Wetty

Yeah, it has to be rock solid proof. None of this pansy ass proof. You tell that joke, Ty.[/quote]

On second thought, I’ll take any proof of the complete extermination of Arabs on it’s way to keep me from telling the joke. I do have some boundaries after all.

Chet, I am sorry. YOu are correct. I am a zealot and a nut. God, how could I have not seen it before this? Thanks you for pointing that out. I am forever in your debt. Please do not be sad anymore. Poor chet is sad. He has a tear in his eye becasue people are nuts and cannot see how horrible their actions are.

Yes, the use of YOu does mean soemthing. It is an ancient Arabic curse. Sinner will come to your next family gathering and cover your children with gravey and make mad passoionate love to YOur girlfriend. You will regret defeinding this joke and making big funny fo rall!

You all f_cking people have only big mouse. Many people
follow the someone’s notes (totally not related to strategy games), and
those f_cking messages gave me f_cking headache. I know you all have
freedom
to speak or write, but you people are doing too much.
Since old man says "NOBody scares shit to avoid, but they avoid because
its f_cking dirty. I will stop subscribing this fucking newsgroup.
If you have any other words, fuck you.

Am I missing something? Is this a famous newsgroup post or something? just in case it isn’t, I quoted it so when Roger sobers up and decides to edit his post it will live on.

Jason Cross had it right the first time: hate is funny. And genocide is hilarious.

Famous would be an understatement.
Original post

Quoth the bad comedian: “How many sand niggers can you fit on a sailboat? Depends, how many will be left after we turn the middle east into Lake America?”

Famous would be an understatement.

Some days I feel so non-geeky, it hurts. I would think calling any post in a strategy newsgroup famous, a bit of an overstatement. Even in these forums.

Chet

Nice. The only thing you forgot was to post as the inimitable Sokwoo Lee and not yourself. :D