Popups return

we have popups on the forums again. Every time the verison ad comes up, I am getting a popup.

Thanks when I get home I will log in and remove it. Fuckers.

If someone gets it again, can you tell me the url of the main verizon ad?

Thanks

Should be gone, let me know if its not.

Thanks

Chet

New banner with a popup: it is a Flash one with a bunch of grasshoppers on it talking bout home mortgages. The popup was one of those “do you want to take a survey” deals. Sorry I don’t have the URL it went to, I’m at work and didn’t have time between calls. :(

New popup:

The url it points to is this (trying not to break h-scroll, sorry). The popup asks if you want to take a survey. The ad is for NexTag mortgages and looks kind of like some manilla file folder tabs with a small house pictured on the left. I’d upload an image but no FTP from work. :(

Thanks chet.

Lawls @ IE users.

Actually, vanilla Firefox 1.06 has started to let some popups through too, so don’t be too smug. Although, it seems to have been fixed in 1.5 beta.

I’m using 1.06 and I haven’t gotten a single popup shrug.

Maybe it’s AdBlock and/or FlashBlock.

Popups leak through 1.07, too. I get them at Blue’s News and Epilogue (a sci-fi/fantasy art site that I follow). I haven’t gotten any here in a long time, though.

Actually, vanilla Firefox 1.06 has started to let some popups through too, so don’t be too smug. Although, it seems to have been fixed in 1.5 beta.[/quote]

I have been getting popups with the 1.5 beta…

Got a popup on “Get a degree in…” banner ad on the forum index.

This just popped up for me while using the latest version of Opera.