Portal 2: where will you co-op it?

Unnnnh? Includes it? As in 2 for 1?

Where have you been? The PS3 version of the game ships with a free license for the PC version when you link the PSN and Steam accounts. The PS3/PC version support cross-platform gameplay between the two as well.

I don’t follow console news and have never even seen a PS3. Oh wait, no, I saw one around Xmas but did not look at it closely. I remember it being…sort of…bendy looking.

Still, this is charming, because it reminds me of when one side of a 5.25" diskette would be the Atari version and the other would be the C64 version.

Never having seen a PS3 doesn’t have much to do with keeping up with Portal 2 news.

If I see that a post is about consoles, I generally stop paying attention, is all. Oh, and I almost never read about games that haven’t come out yet. What can I say, I’m not hardcore.

PC, naturally.

Valve games are pretty much the only thing I buy on PC anymore.

I did a tad bit of Googling and I believe what you meant to say was:

Gabe already said the PS3 version is the “definitive” CONSOLE version, so that one.

Of course, as others have pointed out, if you get the PS3 version, you basically get the PC version for free, so in that respect, I suppose it is the actual “definitive” version. =)

I’m pretty much exclusively a console gamer at this point but I’ll be getting this for the PC because of Microsoft’s anti-free-DLC rules, which seem more and more stupid every year.

As vocal a 360 supporter as I’ve been, I’ve found myself getting increasingly frustrated by some aspects of Live such as the locked-down DLC issues, the lack of dedicated servers, etc. Frustrated enough that this may become a sticking point for me when the next generation consoles come out, assuming Microsoft just sticks with the status quo.

PC…

PS3. Being able to play on 3 platforms > only being able to play on 2 platforms (or 1 if you’re going for the gimped version).

Playing it on PC isn’t old school. It’s college.

So it’s the best option for drunk people?

I’m tempted to get the PS3 version since it comes with the PC version but if it’s 10 dollars more probably not.

Consider, of course, that if you preorder from Amazon it also comes with a $20 Amazon promotional credit that appears to be valid on anything but digital purchases. So, while the initial outlay will be $10 more than the price of the PC version, the final cost will be $10 less.

Mac, probably, PC if I run into performance issues.

I’ve mostly been avoiding Portal 2 news and posts. Would someone mind telling me if the single player and co-op modes are separate campaigns or is it the kind of thing where if you play solo you get an AI partner? I guess if they are separate I’ll do the solo stuff first.

They are seperate.

Bought the 2-pack with a friend, so now i will play the coop with him in pc. :D

WAIT!..

Portal 2 is a videogame?

I trought it was a recreational center, like Las Vegas, Walt Disney Orlando or the CERN.

This is my strategy as well. Split screen co-op on the PS3 with the girlfriend and it comes with the PC version for the single player.